How can you defend JG after this?

We can grip about JG all we want but if the line doesn’t block and we can’t run the football then that’s what you got. I think maybe the game has passed Chaney by.

Should've never played another down for UT after he pitched bama the ball in the endzone last year

I noticed jg changed several plays in todays game, and most of them for no gain, he changed from whatever was called to something else and there was nothing there.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
TN will not compete for the East next year if JG is here.

The apologists will blame the RBs, the OLine, the coach, the cheerleaders, etc. Everyone played bad except JG.

JG is, at best, a nice backup for a mid major program.

He has singlehandedly turned this close game into a blowout win for GA.

He absolutely did, and there are many blaming everyone but him. The fact is the ol played well enough in the game to give us a lead, it was jg who started the down hill trend in the second half

Or is it easy to play run defense when you aren’t scared of the qb?

I don't understand anyone who knows anything about football, why they can't understand this. I remember when bo jackson was at auburn, they were not that good at passing and we stopped bo jackson, because we concentrated on stopping the run because we were not too concerned with them beating us with the pass. When a team has no fear of your passing game and they are a good team they will stop the run game, and take their chances on the passing. That is exactly what teams are dong to ut.

No, absolutely not. Shrout sticking around is the real head scratcher for me.

Covid year maybe, no loss and he didn't even know if the season would happen?

I wouldn't blame him for leaving, doubly so when it's announced that JG is coming back for another season.

That o line has not given him more than 1 second..no run game and 12 stupid penslties.... and you blame the qb!
They game him 4 seconds or more on several plays and he stills holds in the ball and gets stripped. Good Qb’s can make plays even against strong pressure. JG is not an SEC level Qb.

VN Store

Back