How can you defend JG after this?

Tell me, please? Poor decisions the entire 2nd half when we had a chance to win....and it’s been the same for 4 years. God I can’t wait until Bailey is ready
Sounds like bad offensive coaching as much as anything. And recruiting.

If there isn't anyone better than what you're describing, the staff needs to be removed.

That o line has not given him more than 1 second..no run game and 12 stupid penslties.... and you blame the qb!
what game are you watching, he has given away every single throw the second half. He gets the snap and completely turns his body dead at his primary receiver and his back to over half the field making it easy for the D

Tell me, please? Poor decisions the entire 2nd half when we had a chance to win....and it’s been the same for 4 years. God I can’t wait until Bailey is ready

It’s time to move forward as a program. Maybe you start JG against Kentucky and Bama. But at some point...maybe Arkansas...you gotta make a change. The defense has improved. The skill players have improved. The OLine has struggled today, but has improved. It’s time for QB play to improve. That means a new starter.

VN Store

Back