How can you defend JG after this?

I support JG. I do not support this 2nd half performance. But how many of y'all were saying that at halftime? Pick his fault. 2 fumbles 50% his fault. Imho.

So it sucked, but he had us in it.

Reactions: ForeverfaithfulVOL
JG sucks ass but Will Friend should be left at an Athens Greyhound station
Pruitt continues to ride both so at some point maybe we question his judgement as a coach. We all have talked about how Butch employed inferior assistants and couldn't get the right guys on the field. It's all looking very familiar

Dude the oline hasn't even blocked for him, I mean it's hard to hate on the guy when he gets blasted 1.5 seconds into the play. He had a very bad INT. But other than that I dunno what the dude is supposed to do with one second to throw

They are blitzing on 3rd down with more than we can block. He’s holding the ball too long. 4 years of the same Ol’ JG

Pruitt continues to ride both so at some point maybe we question his judgement as a coach. We all have talked about how Butch employed inferior assistants and couldn't get the right guys on the field. It's all looking very familiar

Butch employed his buddies as assistants and we ripped him for it. Why don't we hold Pruitt to the same standard with Friend?

TN will not compete for the East next year if JG is here.

The apologists will blame the RBs, the OLine, the coach, the cheerleaders, etc. Everyone played bad except JG.

JG is, at best, a nice backup for a mid major program.

He has singlehandedly turned this close game into a blowout win for GA.

Butch employed his buddies as assistants and we ripped him for it. Why don't we hold Pruitt to the same standard with Friend?
Today, I feel is the beginning of JP's long, slow goodbye. It'll take a couple more years but it'll happen. We haven't been serious about winning as a program in a very long time

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
JG was awful today, but he's not the only one. The offensive line was embarrassing today, full stop. They were worse than JG, even though he was still terrible. He made bad decision after bad decision in the second half. Play calling was bad as well. On the JG interception it was third and less than 1, yet we do some silly long developing pass play.

VN Store

Back