How can you defend JG after this?

If we couldn't run today, I don't think we were going to be successful. I think the oline has played pretty badly. They were directly related to the first two turnovers. I would say most of the blame goes on JG for the last one because he has to know they are blitzing and get rid of the ball quickly.

Not sure we would be doing better with another qb in when we can't run and aren't able to run the ball

EDIT: not to mention the amount of penalties the oline has today. That has hurt us bigtime

Tell me, please? Poor decisions the entire 2nd half when we had a chance to win....and it’s been the same for 4 years. God I can’t wait until Bailey is ready
His line put him in harms way. The INT was his fault as he held the ball needing only two yards. The fumbles were all protection failures. But, the 5 star on the bench has to be better than this.

Dude the oline hasn't even blocked for him, I mean it's hard to hate on the guy when he gets blasted 1.5 seconds into the play. He had a very bad INT. But other than that I dunno what the dude is supposed to do with one second to throw
Moving would be a good start

Reactions: Volfaninfl2

VN Store

Back