Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is AP carrying Pruitt's water?
AP is carrying so much water, he might drown.
Is he saying it because the administration is working to get rid of Pruitt, though? I think he is carrying water for him while trying to appear to be objective.
I hate how much water AP carries for Pruitt these days.
AP just needs to report and quit carrying water for Coach Pruitt.
Nope. I don't think I can coach better than Pruitt, but I think the vast majority of coaches in the country can. UT deserves better. If you actually cared about the University then you would think so too. But you don't, so you're carrying water for Pruitt. We see through you dude.
Not going to lie, when we fire Pruitt, I hope Austin Price goes with him to carry his water. He's become unbearable the last few months.

Echo. Chamber.

We've been left at the altar so many times I forget who does what. Sorry, just know we need help on Dline and he's a decent player. Sorry to be dumb
Not dumb it was just a brutal betrayal.

After he makes his first of many great plays as a Vol I will cheer for him.

If pruitt fires Chaney and weinke, and hires good people, I still think he fails, but I could talk myself into believing next year will be fine.

If it's those two or back, I'm out until they prove they are competent.

Reactions: Bruce Wayne
It’s not a bad thing as we need the talent. It’s a bad look for those who were a part of his recruitment...tough pill to swallow after what he did.

I wish DL wasn’t such a premium position because I’d love to say hell naw. But the game is won in the trenches so 🤷‍♂️

My question - would we take Big Kat AND Hardy knowing we need a TE, CB, OT and we offered a WR earlier?

None of these kids transferring from these SEC schools are going to play for Pruitt even if he is the coach next year. He’ll be gone when they are all eligible

Reactions: Devo182
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back