Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s literally saying his JuCo coach was better than Pruitt. Although he does list Pruitt above the other coaches he’s been around, meaning he is at least better than his high school and Pop Warner coaches.
I place no value in a DL comments who played well in 2019 but you didn’t even know he was on the field in 2020. I think it’s a red flag when the players who did not progress under Pruitt are some of his biggest supporters.

Saw this floating around on IG
View attachment 338713
Make it official, please make it official. He's been a pain in our side for years in recruiting so let's get him on our side n punish others on the trail. Plus the barn usually has pretty good defensive lineman!! Now let's get a top notch O-line coach n a QB coach! Let's salvage what dignity we have left n move forward for pete's sake.

Just do something!!!!

Reactions: T Dog
I don’t care if someone is a good hire or not. I think he’s one of the coaches that would at least have us out of the cellar and quite honestly that’s all I’m worried about right now. I’m not even thinking past that.
As long as we’re winning 8-10 ball games year in and year out, I’m straight. All you can ask for.

Reactions: HankHill
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back