Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think that’s true at all. At the slightest hint of success this fan base gets riled up in a hurry. That doesn’t speak giving up to me at all.

And don’t use attendance in Neyland as a gauge at all because attendance around the country is down.

I agree that we would come out in full force to support a winning team.... Or a losing team for that matter. Our fanbase is the best in the country. I believe that.

But I have spoken to exactly zero Tennessee fans that feel positive about the future. At best they are content to wait and see. But nobody is out talking smack about how we're gonna beat one of our rivals. Cause deep down they don't even believe it anymore. This 2020 team broke our spirit.

Most of the die hards are in here being miserable or they had to back away from the conversation for their own mental health or because they just didn't care anymore. They'll watch on Saturdays and go to games, but the swagger has left this place.

The product is bad man.

That could change on a dime for sure. But they have to give us something good to get there. There are a few hires and changes they could make to get there. Not sure anybody in charge understands what they are though.

Yes and I even got rear ended in that thing.. Damn thing was ugly. It wasn't red and it wasn't orange. Not sure what they called that color... 🤮

85AA1F84-FFDF-467E-9C37-2CD0B68B4095.gif.d26d49482791ae02724e64d31f327100.gif

He endorsed Dooley. He endorsed Schiano. He endorsed Joe Judge at the Giants now (6-10 this year.)

Nice slam for your flat brain boomer buddies but an endorsement from Bill doesn't mean much. Man what cognitive decline are you experiencing to think Marrone is a good hire for Tennesse?

You realize that judge actually did a good job this year, right? No one thought the giants would even win 6 games. Especially not having Barkley all year. His players love him. But once again just looking at his record on wiki doesn’t tell you that.

You realize that judge actually did a good job this year, right? No one thought the giants would even win 6 games. Especially not having Barkley all year. His players love him. But once again just looking at his record on wiki doesn’t tell you that.
Any idea who big Doug might bring with him on the offensive side of the ball? I’ll admit he is growing on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back