Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
The wins aren’t my issue.
it’s the losses to lower ranked less talented teams.
That’s a “details of coaching” problem.
Our current coach already has a “detail” issue.

I don’t want to sit through another 4 years of the same issues.

Herman needs to get another “Houston” type job to work his issues out.
I hear you. But Herman is ten times better than Pruitt. He would have us winning 7-9 games a year and we need that right now. It’s not like the East has a ton of good coaches in it.

People give Haslam h3!! for the state of UT football, and rightfully so. But from what I’ve read, this guy bears just as much of the responsibility. Definitely one those that just needs to write the check and leave the football decisions to someone else.
You can’t just “write a check” these days......you have folks at UT that would take the money and spend it on gender studies of crickets in Indonesia instead of football.

You folks need to get used to the idea that coach Pruitt will be back next year. While this season has been the worst Tennessee football season of my lifetime, I still believe Pruitt is a good coach. The Phillip Fulmer bashing on this board has been absurd. Phillip has dedicated over half of his life to this great university and I trust him to do what he feels is best. He’s smarter than 99% of the folks on this board. Jeremy is going to shake the staff up again, bring in another solid recruiting class along with a couple of attention getting transfers, and we’re going to have a solid 2021 season. Let’s ride.

Yet another UT f up. That is why we suck and thank god fo Vandy or the east cellar dweller resides in ktown. Who knows they may bypass i a couple of yrs and the coaches we get or have, maybe sooner.
The only UT f up here was hiring him in the first place. He left us, dude. F Kiffin.

Felt good going to see some friends in Chatt for New Years, and then went to Beech yesterday to snowboard. Not as hard as I thought to tune out UT sports. Going to be a relaxing and stress free fall next season.

I hear you. But Herman is ten times better than Pruitt. He would have us winning 7-9 games a year and we need that right now. It’s not like the East has a ton of good coaches in it.

I’m just tired of looking at “7-9” wins as a good thing.

I want a coach with a national championship mindset.
win the conference.

I want a coach who can crush our rivals.
Herman consistently out-coached by the “Gauntlet” of Patterson, Campbell, Gundy and Riley.

You folks need to get used to the idea that coach Pruitt will be back next year. While this season has been the worst Tennessee football season of my lifetime, I still believe Pruitt is a good coach. The Phillip Fulmer bashing on this board has been absurd. Phillip has dedicated over half of his life to this great university and I trust him to do what he feels is best. He’s smarter than 99% of the folks on this board. Jeremy is going to shake the staff up again, bring in another solid recruiting class along with a couple of attention getting transfers, and we’re going to have a solid 2021 season. Let’s ride.
So you the new OL coach. Good Luck

Few people back home pretty adamant that Pruitt cannot offer any assistants rn.
If they are just going to keep him, they need to let him do his job. If they are not going to keep him, going ahead and cut bait. If they are not sure, which by now is way too late, then it means business as usual.

go back to bed Phil

Freeze, Napier, and Chadwell will most likely be there for the picking this time next year as well. Especially Freeze and Chadwell. Give the Reverend another year to make sure he can run a clean program, give Chadwell another year to make sure this year wasn’t a fluke. If Jeremy can’t get it done next year, go ahead and bring one of those guys in. However, I still have confidence that coach Pruitt can get this program turned around if given proper time. We need stability, and those at the top feel the same way. Boyd, Plowman and Fulmer seem to all be on the same page. I’ll trust those three over anybody on this board. I’ve been a lurker for a long time, but it seems apparent to me that the critical thinking skills on this board collectively aren’t too good.

Hey Phil! Welcome to Volnation..... 'Vols are back'

Roy Adams (Tennstud) and Gridscape have risen from the grave. What’s on the menu this weekend. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back