Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I guess they need another person to coach defense because the current staff and head coach that is supposed to be a great Defense coach has us looking pathetic on that side of the ball... but yeah, let's keep everyone and see if they can finally get it right in year 4.

Well I guess they need another person to coach defense because the current staff and head coach that is supposed to be a great Defense coach has us looking pathetic on that side of the ball... but yeah, let's keep everyone and see if they can finally get it right in year 4.
Come on now, if we can recruit a few more high school wide receivers/running backs and convert them to DB or LB we can turn the D around!

He just won't recruit because he thinks hes a hot shot
I’ve never been a big fan of Chaney. I think he’s good, but nowhere near as good as what he’s being paid. I’m fine with him coming back though. I’m most concerned with who we hire on the offensive and defensive lines. If we can get above average play from those two groups, this team can win 8 next year.

I'm fine with that. I'm worried tho that we are going to keep Weinke. Don't want him anywhere near Salter and Bailey needs a new voice too.
My thinking is. A lot of QB coaches are OC's so bring in a guy you want to promote after Chaney and let him work with the QB's. With a change at OC there's probably going to be staff changes so after Chaneys contract runs out let the new OC get a line coach he likes.

Reactions: tnhunter 10
I’ve never been a big fan of Chaney. I think he’s good, but nowhere near as good as what he’s being paid. I’m fine with him coming back though. I’m most concerned with who we hire on the offensive and defensive lines. If we can get above average play from those two groups, this team can win 8 next year.
I agree. We definitely need someone dedicated to the QB position. The young kids need to be developed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back