Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
She will be covered in a one-off scenario.

Sorry, I'm coming to this convo late. Is there a reason for separate policies?
Not really, we just never thought about it. She brought her own car into the marriage as did I. I used to do lending for autos and was under the impression spouses were covered in NC. We didn't really see any need. Both already had cheap policies. Mine is about $25/mo for limited and she had full coverage for like $40/mo. But it sounds like we could still save for combining from what VN is saying.

If you're asking why separate policies moving forward, it's because she totaled her car recently and may end up with a reckless driving charge (tbd) while I have a clean record and would drive 80% of the miles on the new car. Wasn't sure if I could just leave her off the policy altogether in case her rates spike.

So is the guy from Michigan only going to coach ILBs? If we are running mostly 5 DBs, does he coach literally like 5 guys?
Tbf when's the last time we haven't had nickel defense as our true base? Gotta be pre-Butch at least. Feels like we've been in nickel a majority of the time for quite awhile now.

Just hope we recruit to that. Felt like CJP still wanted to recruit big run stoppers for a 3-4 base...and we couldn't cover a slant to save our lives and our LBs were notriously awful at pass coverage (per PFF).

Reactions: Smokey19rt
I see, you are 100% right about him not having his spouse on the policy. He needs to do that pretty much right away. It will save them money.

Just for his sake, though, I am our senior personal lines agent, licensed in 16 states. I take about 20 calls a day, with this particular inquiry being by far the easy question to answer. I would never under any circumstance suggest that they could get away with it the first time (even if someone had a circumstance like this, which I have never seen personally, and I have seen a buuunch of claims)

I just want to make this clear for @Devo182. You could roll the dice to save a little in the short term, but you would inevitably eat it bad when that claim was denied, in a few different ways.

When it comes to football or sports of any kind, refer to Kingston Vol over mine as his takes are logical. In this case I am captain now.
Haha alright thank you sir.

Soo...is there anything that can be done to minimize the pain once her insurance spikes? Or does me being the primary driver and driving 80%+ of the miles do nothing and we are just stuck with her poor record no matter how we configure things?

Tia capt'in

If people want to know how to stop bullying, that OU situation is a perfect example. There’s no telling how many times those 2 dudes have done that. Somebody stood up to them, and I’m glad they got their ass beat. If that would have happened 3 years ago this situation probably doesn’t happen.

They deserved it.

If that’s how he viewed the situation, then I suggest anger management. If getting a love tap and being called a p**** gets you to that point, then good luck in life.
I'm sorry...but if you call me a p****....then proceed to push me....then be ready throw hands. Especially in my 20's. Nowadays in my mid 30's the thing that would trigger me instantly is disrespect towards my wife or kids.

I'm sorry...but if you call me a p****....then proceed to push me....then be ready throw hands. Especially in my 20's. Nowadays in my mid 30's the thing that would trigger me instantly is disrespect towards my wife or kids.

To the point of hitting another person and possibly facing charges or getting injured? None of that is worth some random person's words. They have already proven themselves to be a joke. Those people aren't worth the waste of breath. Caring what a rando says is just one's ego. Reason above ego. Or for religious folks - wwjd? Jmo

If I'm telling you something you already know, I'll stfu and go back to my corner.
But in case it's helpful, you should be able to open the video and save it.
Like this

View attachment 353465
Would never tell you to “stfu”...but it didn’t work. Searched on Facebook and YouTube and Googled it. Obviously not using the right keywords.

Reactions: chargervol
To the point of hitting another person and possibly facing charges or getting injured? None of that is worth some random person's words. They have already proven themselves to be a joke. Those people aren't worth the waste of breath. Caring what a rando says is just one's ego. Reason above ego. Or for religious folks - wwjd? Jmo

Depends on the severity with wife and kids. They haven't done anything. Leave them alone or deal with me.

Say whatever you want to me.

Let me think that you are endangering my family or putting your hands on any of us and its time for me to do my duty as a father and husband.

I feel that is all reasonable and completely within the boundaries of what is expected in a polite Western society.

That's easy to say when you're 30 or older. When you're getting pushed and trashed talked and you're in your early twenties and you know you can kick the other guy's azz, it's easier to raise your fist than tap into your better nature........if you had that kind of self-control at twenty and could walk away from some loud mouth idiot you knew you could take down easily, you were much more mature than the rest of us.

2021 Football Transfer Portal

That number is inflated with walk ons and 4th/5th year seniors. Let's be honest most guys are ready to move on after their fourth year in a program. In a normal year they would have used their eligibility anyway.

Walk ons
Kasim Hill
Isaiah Montgomery
Jarious Abercrombie
Ethan Rinke
Sayeed Shah
Nyles Gaddy
Joe Doyle

2020 5th Year Seniors
JG
Brandon Johnson
Jahmir Johnson
Jordan Allen
Baylen Buchanan

2020 Seniors
Ty Chandler
Deandre Johnson
Brent Cimaglia
Savion Williams

Also includes Kivon Bennett who got kicked off the team.

This leaves 8 players remaining in the portal:
JT Shrout
Eric Gray
Jackson Lowe
Wanya Morris
Henry T
Crouch
JJ Peterson
Key Lawrence

Lowe transferred to an FCS school and who knows where Peterson ends up. I fully anticipate seeing more transfers after spring practice and I don't think that will cripple the program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back