Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't even realize that and I just happen to be wearing the engineer shirt that my kids gave me.
View attachment 353414

If you can't read it, it says:
Draftsman - solving the problems engineers thought they understood in simpler ways than they ever dreamed - jk

A great engineer is worth their weight in gold. A terrible on is worth their weight in excrement. lol

I was looking for a good “engineering fail” gif and couldn’t find anything I thought was great.

Unrelated, I did find this one which is really funny. Would have been a great one during some of our coaching searches.

View attachment 353454
Yikes! Makes you cringe because you can see it happening to yourself. 😬

I was looking for a good “engineering fail” gif and couldn’t find anything I thought was great.

Unrelated, I did find this one which is really funny. Would have been a great one during some of our coaching searches.

View attachment 353454
21-Civil-Engineer-Transportation-Design-Bridge-Fail.jpg

building-fails26.jpg

engineering-building-fails-0.jpg

building-fails23.jpg

I haven't seen any news on anymore players leaving. I am excited about the staff. Seems that we have some really good recruiters on both sides of the ball. Still waiting on the last hire and there are some rumors about another coach from Penn State coming just click back a page or two and you can see the info on him but nothing confirmed on that hire yet.
I read an article about important players in the portal that would affect UT. It listed our players in the portal and their new home and it appears we will have Crouch back. It said he was lifting with the team even thought his name is still in the portal.

I had mentioned this also last night in a conversation with weezer. There is talk of going back to a 4 front and a 3 front. I would rather have a DE coach but it seems the coach from PS is the only name at this time being thrown out there and he also does ST. So who knows.

I feel confident that Garner can coach both DEs and DTs regardless of the scheme. 😎

My guess is that both were former HS wrestlers.
Neither one of them were wrestlers. They're brothers and they're in MMA. I don't think this is gonna end well for them. One of the brothers has already identified himself on social media and said they fight in MMA. He said they have never been on a wrestling team of any kind.

If this morning's Locked on Vols is to be believed, we may have five to six spots to fill from 2021 after all the releases from Letters of Intent.

Any predictions who? Or any guesses at immediate positions this staff will be interested in strengthening?

I read an article about important players in the portal that would affect UT. It listed our players in the portal and their new home and it appears we will have Crouch back. It said he was lifting with the team even thought his name is still in the portal.

Yes I know we lost some to transfer portal I was talking as of recent I didn't know of any.

Reactions: Batman1948
If this morning's Locked on Vols is to be believed, we may have five to six spots to fill from 2021 after all the releases from Letters of Intent.

Any predictions who? Or any guesses at immediate positions this staff will be interested in strengthening?
Is that just the spots that we already released combined with the ones we didn’t fill from signing day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back