Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if I lose the fight I started I can sue? That's hilarious. 😂

Yup, when you are too old to tattle to your Mom, you take legal action...

Heck, the two guys should sue OU for no institutional control over their adult football players...deepest pockets. Most likely source of hush money.
Maybe some of you that have social media expertise could kinda, you know, maybe suggest it to them...a little scandal is just what OU deserves after swiping our players...maybe then they won’t have fu money to buy our “bought” players. Just a thought 🤔

Yup, when you are too old to tattle to your Mom, you take legal action...

Heck, the two guys should sue OU for no institutional control over their adult football players...deepest pockets. Most likely source of hush money.
Maybe some of you that have social media expertise could kinda, you know, maybe suggest it to them...a little scandal is just what OU deserves after swiping our players...maybe then they won’t have fu money to buy our “bought” players. Just a thought 🤔
Drag em Doc. FU OU.

Ok so I could title it in my name, add it to just my policy. But if she drove it and had an accident, would she be covered as a spouse? In NC if that matters.
She will be covered in a one-off scenario.

Sorry, I'm coming to this convo late. Is there a reason for separate policies?

Reactions: Devo182
You know its slow in the RF when you go to bed with people debating who started a fight in OK. and you wake up with people still debating who started a fight in OK. We need Spring practice to get here soon. LOL

I like how he give him a pre-slap to the cheek, followed by a Mortal Kombat punch straight to the eye.

Ok so I could title it in my name, add it to just my policy. But if she drove it and had an accident, would she be covered as a spouse? In NC if that matters.
She will not be covered as your spouse, just because she is your spouse. I promise. She needs to be on listed on your policy as a driver, or listed on your policy as an excluded driver and her have her own policy.
Im not sure if Kingston Vol is an agent, but I am not familiar with a "one off" coverage applicability for spouses. I would not roll those dice. He may be referring to permissive use, but that will not apply to a spouse.

She will not be covered as your spouse, just because she is your spouse. I promise. She needs to be on listed on your policy as a driver, or listed on your policy as an excluded driver and her have her own policy.
Im not sure if Kingston Vol is an agent, but I am not familiar with a "one off" coverage applicability for spouses. I would not roll those dice. He may be referring to permissive use, but that will not apply to a spouse.
I'm just saying you can "get away with it" once. But the company will want to know why your spouse wasn't listed on your policy.

There's really no good reason for not having your spouse on your policy, which is why I asked. Unless she has a crazy driving record, you usually get a discount.

So my question is, the guy who hit Jones apparently wiped blood from his own nose onto Jones before throwing that "first" punch. So I'm guessing there's more to this than what's on the video. Jones or the other OU guy may have popped the guy or something and busted his nose and this was the "what came next"

I'm just saying you can "get away with it" once. But the company will want to know why your spouse wasn't listed on your policy.

There's really no good reason for not having your spouse on your policy, which is why I asked. Unless she has a crazy driving record, you usually get a discount.

I see, you are 100% right about him not having his spouse on the policy. He needs to do that pretty much right away. It will save them money.

Just for his sake, though, I am our senior personal lines agent, licensed in 16 states. I take about 20 calls a day, with this particular inquiry being by far the easy question to answer. I would never under any circumstance suggest that they could get away with it the first time (even if someone had a circumstance like this, which I have never seen personally, and I have seen a buuunch of claims)

I just want to make this clear for @Devo182. You could roll the dice to save a little in the short term, but you would inevitably eat it bad when that claim was denied, in a few different ways.

When it comes to football or sports of any kind, refer to Kingston Vol over mine as his takes are logical. In this case I am captain now.

So my question is, the guy who hit Jones apparently wiped blood from his own nose onto Jones before throwing that "first" punch. So I'm guessing there's more to this than what's on the video. Jones or the other OU guy may have popped the guy or something and busted his nose and this was the "what came next"
Would love to see what happened before, and the after fight!

Reactions: barrylee
That OU video is great. Great reminder to not start **** especially when you can't fight lol

Also they weren't following COVID protocols, wonder if the NCAA, Big 12, or OU will have some sort of discipline or statement about that. I know it's off-season, but they've taken that stuff pretty serious and I'm sure a video surfacing of players out in public isn't ideal.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
I see, you are 100% right about him not having his spouse on the policy. He needs to do that pretty much right away. It will save them money.

Just for his sake, though, I am our senior personal lines agent, licensed in 16 states. I take about 20 calls a day, with this particular inquiry being by far the easy question to answer. I would never under any circumstance suggest that they could get away with it the first time (even if someone had a circumstance like this, which I have never seen personally, and I have seen a buuunch of claims)

I just want to make this clear for @Devo182. You could roll the dice to save a little in the short term, but you would inevitably eat it bad when that claim was denied, in a few different ways.

When it comes to football or sports of any kind, refer to Kingston Vol over mine as his takes are logical. In this case I am captain now.
Oh, as his "agent" I would never suggest he could get away with it. As two dopes talking on a message board, I've seen claims paid once then the spouse is mandatorily added to the policy.

But like I said, it's almost always cost-effective to have one policy. But I see firsthand every day a ton of households with separate policies. It can be bewildering.

Reactions: nesbuddha66
Also they weren't following COVID protocols, wonder if the NCAA, Big 12, or OU will have some sort of discipline or statement about that. I know it's off-season, but they've taken that stuff pretty serious and I'm sure a video surfacing of players out in public isn't ideal.
Ain't you heard? Rona dont live in OK bathrooms. 🤣

I believe we just might hear about our last hire on the D side today. Looks like that Coach from PS will be our OLB and ST coach. This is the last week of Feb. !!! Come on Spring!!
So is the guy from Michigan only going to coach ILBs? If we are running mostly 5 DBs, does he coach literally like 5 guys?

So is the guy from Michigan only going to coach ILBs? If we are running mostly 5 DBs, does he coach literally like 5 guys?

I had mentioned this also last night in a conversation with weezer. There is talk of going back to a 4 front and a 3 front. I would rather have a DE coach but it seems the coach from PS is the only name at this time being thrown out there and he also does ST. So who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back