Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel confident that Garner can coach both DEs and DTs regardless of the scheme. 😎

I have no doubt about Garner being able to coach both DL and DE. I would think our LB could coach both ILB and MLB. I was just thinking with the lack of pass rushers we have had the last couple of years that that might have been the focus but that LB coach from PS is also a ST coach so that does make more sense.

If this morning's Locked on Vols is to be believed, we may have five to six spots to fill from 2021 after all the releases from Letters of Intent.

Any predictions who? Or any guesses at immediate positions this staff will be interested in strengthening?
We have like 5 spots. We originally signed 21, but we've released 3 from their NLIs. Brooks, Brown, and Gooch. That brings us to 18. We signed 2 transfers. The kicker from USC and Hooker. Big Kat backed out of coming here. That gets us to 20. That means we have 5 spots. I've not heard of anyone else asking out. No idea who the staff will go after because I don't know what they think we need. I think we need CBs and LBs, but my opinion is not necessarily their opinion.

With the free year of eligibility, rosters are gonna have to be trimmed eventually. Our defections speed that up for us, but honestly, I can't think of a better time for this to happen.
Maybe. The NCAA has opened up Pandora's Box with the free year, so they might just have to allow expanded 85's for a few years until all the players granted a free year cycle out.

If that’s how he viewed the situation, then I suggest anger management. If getting a love tap and being called a p**** gets you to that point, then good luck in life.
These looked like twenty somethings.
in their defense, when I was that age, things that I don’t even notice now as an old man were major back then. We all mellow with age. Plus, it takes a whole lot longer to pee. (Damn enlarged prostate).

These looked like twenty somethings.
in their defense, when I was that age, things that I don’t even notice now as an old man were major back then. We all mellow with age. Plus, it takes a whole lot longer to pee. (Damn enlarged prostate).
I would of whipped all of their asses for interrupting my bathroom time. But you're right about it taking longer to pee.

If that’s how he viewed the situation, then I suggest anger management. If getting a love tap and being called a p**** gets you to that point, then good luck in life.
It's kind of funny to see how people rationalize allowing themselves to be bullied.

"He punched me in the nose. But because I'm so zen, I'm just gonna walk away. It's not that I'm scared, I'm just so calm"

😂

Gray was our best player. That one stings and he would have been lethal in our offense. He is a mini Kamara. We don’t have another running back as talented as him.
I strongly disagree with this assessment. Gray wasn't that great as a runner. He may have been good in the open field, but he's not even remotely as shifty as Kamara, he's not the speed merchant that many people here want to claim he is, and he couldn't break tackles worth a damn. He also may be the worst pass blocking running back that I have seen in my lifetime, and I'm no youngster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back