Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why you'd do that. Arizona is much more moderate than Knox. Knox is great, and i love Tennessee - but truly outside of campus and old city, its kinda dirty.

The cities and areas around the mts are nice. On the whole Knox was waaay too conservative for me, Maryville was unbearable. Asheville was cooky. Cities surrounding Asheville were great. esp if you dont like people. Waynesville, Hendersonville, & Brevard.

Wyoming and Montana were just right. Missoula and Bozeman were great cities.

Wait, Knox was way too conservative but Wyoming and Montana were just right? I don’t understand.

Same here. My left hip flexor is a pain to loosen up.
For the life of me, I can’t figure out exactly what the issue is. Mobility work, stretching, foam rolling, massage therapy, warm up, strengthen allegedly weak muscles... can’t figure it out. I have a slight spasm from Ultimate Frisbee Saturday to baby this week.

Chapman good before that very iffy.

I agree with you theirs has the least worries but the dodgers probably the best team is baseball have major issues as well.
Ottavino is lights out. Britton is a Closer on most other teams.

And that’s with Betances out.

For the life of me, I can’t figure out exactly what the issue is. Mobility work, stretching, foam rolling, massage therapy, warm up, strengthen allegedly weak muscles... can’t figure it out. I have a slight spasm from Ultimate Frisbee Saturday to baby this week.
Lay flat on the floor on your stomach. Both legs stretched out. Whichever hip is hurt, “figure 4” it on top of the straight leg and then press your hips to the ground. Does that make sense?

Lay flat on the floor on your stomach. Both legs stretched out. Whichever hip is hurt, “figure 4” it on top of the straight leg and then press your hips to the ground. Does that make sense?
I do that daily and it does help, but it stays tight

Never heard of it, but I can’t get away with heavy squats more than twice per week. My recovery is a cat and mouse game with hip flexors that affect my back, so I have to be smart and careful
You ever try to do some isolation work on the glute meds? If you have lower back pain combined with iliopsoas and TFL tightness, its probably weak glute meds causing the iliopsoas and the TFL to be recruited and overworked. Sidesteps with an exercise band around your calves will help. Keep tension on the band and side step with wide legs. You can also add in weighted clam shells (abductor/adductor strengthening exercises laying on your side).

I've got similar issues and it's related to overworked inner hip hip flexors and constantly fired TFL. My TFLs are like concrete.

I've got similar issues and it's related to overworked inner hip hip flexors and constantly fired TFL. My TFLs are like concrete.

If you have a significant other, have them push in where the joint meets and hold until you feel a spasm (hopefully they feel it to). Do that 7-10 times for a few weeks and it will help.

Yeah, but wondering why Gilbert is 4th. Or is it even a ranking? Also thought he was just a qb coach, but has a bunch of DBs listed, but only 3 QBs? I'm confused lol
Why are the only things that confound you positive for TN?

Reactions: AaronUT
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back