Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bold prediction is: JG will either be better or worse than he was last season.

MoCo I see with your in depth and careful analysis o Tennessee football that you have hired on at ESPN as one of their top football analysts. Your insight is far ahead of some of the yahoo’s they have on staff now.

Reactions: MoCo_Vol
How can I convince the wife that we need to move to knoxville.

Not sure why you'd do that. Arizona is much more moderate than Knox. Knox is great, and i love Tennessee - but truly outside of campus and old city, its kinda dirty.

The cities and areas around the mts are nice. On the whole Knox was waaay too conservative for me, Maryville was unbearable. Asheville was cooky. Cities surrounding Asheville were great. esp if you dont like people. Waynesville, Hendersonville, & Brevard.

Wyoming and Montana were just right. Missoula and Bozeman were great cities.

Not sure why you'd do that. Arizona is much more moderate than Knox. Knox is great, and i love Tennessee - but truly outside of campus and old city, its kinda dirty.

The cities and areas around the mts are nice. On the whole Knox was waaay too conservative for me, Maryville was unbearable. Asheville was cooky. Cities surrounding Asheville were great. esp if you dont like people. Waynesville, Hendersonville, & Brevard.

Bozeman is great I agree

This time of year, every sane person living in Arizona is thinking about moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back