Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. These are areas I suspect are problematic and have done some work on all of them. Generally I stop because it just feels too much like fumbling around in the dark or I begin to explore another possible issue.
I have a lot of the same issues and have tried a lot of different things. Been doing a lot of single leg glute bridges lately that seem to help. My left hip flexor is always tight which I think is the sign of weak glutes i have trouble getting my glutes to fire when squatting I'm very quad dominant and doesn't help that I sit at work most of the day. I also have bad mobility in my right ankle from a dislocation and multiple sprains and I think that causes some of my issues as well because when I get deep into a squat the right ankle hits its limit and I sometimes can feel myself twist or shift at the hips to compensate.

Reactions: nicksjuzunk
Too humid for her and she thinks Tennessee people are red necks

source.gif

Lay flat on the floor on your stomach. Both legs stretched out. Whichever hip is hurt, “figure 4” it on top of the straight leg and then press your hips to the ground. Does that make sense?
I do this a lot when sitting at church.... leg not outstretched of course.

I also do the 90 90 hip flex and there is something crazy right to where I can not sit up straight without supporting myself with my hands, even on a non spasm day

Lay flat on the floor on your stomach. Both legs stretched out. Whichever hip is hurt, “figure 4” it on top of the straight leg and then press your hips to the ground. Does that make sense?
Are you a PT or have you just been through this yourself? Just curious... no shade

It's dem squats dawg.
Didn’t even train legs for a month as we transitioned into the US and we’re traveling without a gym. Still had issues. If I’m going to have issues... I’ll squat too. If I was convinced I could clear it up by changing the movement I would move on

Didn’t even train legs for a month as we transitioned into the US and we’re traveling without a gym. Still had issues. If I’m going to have issues... I’ll squat too. If I was convinced I could clear it up by changing the movement I would move on
Couldn’t squat for over a month. Knees felt worse. Hips and back felt tighter.

Reactions: nicksjuzunk
Honestly I think the only odd thing about the Thomas Davis reply to me is the fact it was on an IG post for a player that wasn’t from GA & didn’t have real GA interest for his school.

I mean GA is “hot” so their players running their mouth again is expected a bit. Targeting a freshman though who didn’t even have GA on his radar & hasn’t even played a snap?

Reactions: butchna
Work is boring and Im curious what you lads think - what will our starting OL look like against BYU? Georgia St I feel like theyll still try & move people around.

Reactions: AaronUT
Honestly I think the only odd thing about the Thomas Davis reply to me is the fact it was on an IG post for a player that wasn’t from GA & didn’t have real GA interest for his school.

I mean GA is “hot” so their players running their mouth again is expected a bit. Targeting a freshman though who didn’t even have GA on his radar & hasn’t even played a snap?
He bought Crouch's state championship ring so probably just good natured trash talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back