Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think this can be overstated. Especially with the limited practice time, offensive simplicity has become a major "best practice" in CFB these days (along with optionality, pace, spacing, and having a qb run threat available).

And being great at your core offensive concepts is critical. There is now this memetic trend among some coaches to talk about "being multiple" when all the research indicates this leads to being mediocre at a lot of things and great at nothing. Chaney has the right ideas here imo.
In those NC Fiesta Bowl highlights someone posted, I was wowed to be reminded how our balanced offense back then made opponents honor the run so much, that we could just burn them so bad with the play-action pass. I look forward to getting back to that.

In those NC Fiesta Bowl highlights someone posted, I was wowed to be reminded how our balanced offense back then made opponents honor the run so much, that we could just burn them so bad with the play-action pass. I look forward to getting back to that.
I bet that's what Chaney will try and establish right off the bat

61 here I do and coach Crossfit. Powerlifted in my 20`s hit 540 squat 325 bench 600 deadlift at 181 bodyweight. Droppped down to 165 once
to try state for state deadlift record pull 600 but 2 judges said i hitched it so no record but I stood up with it!!
Crossfit gets a bad rap in some places but I`ve doing it for 5yrs. I really enjoy it.
Beast

115 today. Just stayed inside besides the gym. Key to life.

2007 was fishing in Sebastian Inlet, read 101 hotter with HI. It was so hot i could feel radiating heat off Mangroves. Thats the hottest ive ever felt in my life. we left bc my gfriend started showing signs of overheating. the mangroves broke the cool wind, no breeze at all. it felt like being under a heatinh blanket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back