Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Braves have not quite fixed the closer problem. :/
So far 2 of 3 relief acquisitions have been terrible. Offense had better start scoring some runs...the Nats, Phillies, and Mets are going to be breathing down their necks. Mets are smoking hot right now.

So far 2 of 3 relief acquisitions have been terrible. Offense had better start scoring some runs...the Nats, Phillies, and Mets are going to be breathing down their necks. Mets are smoking hot right now.
Offense has a ton of holes right now. Camargo needs to go away, Riley needs to not be a black hole, Flowers needs to...stop existing I guess. We have some issues right now.

Not sure why you'd do that. Arizona is much more moderate than Knox. Knox is great, and i love Tennessee - but truly outside of campus and old city, its kinda dirty.

The cities and areas around the mts are nice. On the whole Knox was waaay too conservative for me, Maryville was unbearable. Asheville was cooky. Cities surrounding Asheville were great. esp if you dont like people. Waynesville, Hendersonville, & Brevard.

Wyoming and Montana were just right. Missoula and Bozeman were great cities.

I'm confused on how Knoxville is too conservative but Waynesville is great?
Lived there 8 years and I'm fairly certain the official city bird, flower and seal were all Bocephus.

Wait, Knox was way too conservative but Wyoming and Montana were just right? I don’t understand.
There are liberal enclaves throughout Montana and Wyoming like Bozeman and Jackson, but I think he means the kind of Conservative that gets all up in everybody's life. I'm pretty sure Jak is more of a libertarian, which the west is full of.

I'm confused on how Knoxville is too conservative but Waynesville is great?
Lived there 8 years and I'm fairly certain the official city bird, flower and seal were all Bocephus.

Lol, fair enough. I'm basing this off living in the area - and working there some. It appeared more socially moderate, despite the County trending Rep.

Anyway, editing disc for another time.

Last edited:
I go out to Montrose, Ouray and Lake City every other year.

Buddy and I went to NM instead of AZ while out West, Sante Fe & Alb. Taos was the original destination, Vegas, all got nixed in favor or the aforementioned. Mistake.

Taos is still on the list.

There are liberal enclaves throughout Montana and Wyoming like Bozeman and Jackson, but I think he means the kind of Conservative that gets all up in everybody's life. I'm pretty sure Jak is more of a libertarian, which the west is full of.

I can see that. The conservatism of the southeast and that of the mountain west have very different core tenets.

Just sounded weird to read that a place was more conservative than Wyoming.

Durango & Montrose, CO
Taos, Santa Fe, & Ruidoso, NM
Payson & Flagstaff, AZ

Relatively dry & cool in the summer, depends how much snow you can handle in the winter. Here in Ruidoso it's fairly mild.

The monsoons have been heavy in the Enchanted Circle this year.

I can see that. The conservatism of the southeast and that of the mountain west have very different core tenets.

Just sounded weird to read that a place was more conservative than Wyoming.

Oh! I'm well aware of the Conservatism in MW. It's different. Pleasantly.

You ever try to do some isolation work on the glute meds? If you have lower back pain combined with iliopsoas and TFL tightness, its probably weak glute meds causing the iliopsoas and the TFL to be recruited and overworked. Sidesteps with an exercise band around your calves will help. Keep tension on the band and side step with wide legs. You can also add in weighted clam shells (abductor/adductor strengthening exercises laying on your side).
Yes. These are areas I suspect are problematic and have done some work on all of them. Generally I stop because it just feels too much like fumbling around in the dark or I begin to explore another possible issue.

Reactions: AkAFluke
Lay flat on the floor on your stomach. Both legs stretched out. Whichever hip is hurt, “figure 4” it on top of the straight leg and then press your hips to the ground. Does that make sense?
I do this a lot when sitting at church.... leg not outstretched of course.

I also do the 90 90 hip flex and there is something crazy right to where I can not sit up straight without supporting myself with my hands, even on a non spasm day

Offense has a ton of holes right now. Camargo needs to go away, Riley needs to not be a black hole, Flowers needs to...stop existing I guess. We have some issues right now.
Yeah for sure. Losing Markakis was huge. He is so consistent at the plate. Dansby being out this long hurts too. Duvall has been a bright spot.

I do this a lot when sitting at church.... leg not outstretched of course.

I also do the 90 90 hip flex and there is something crazy right to where I can not sit up straight without supporting myself with my hands, even on a non spasm day

It's dem squats dawg.

Reactions: you
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back