The Official #25 Tennessee @ Auburn Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, ESPN

Outside of a few spurts here and there, this team gives the impression that they are just going through the motions. Possibly the most emotionless team I’ve ever seen at Tennessee.
GBO!!

I don’t think people realize just how bad Auburn is without Cooper. They aren’t even good with him, but they’re probably the worst team in the SEC without him. I think the “Pearl owns Barnes” narrative gets laid to rest today. We win, and cover.
Doesn’t look like this is going to be laid to rest.

This is probably the actual worst we’ve played. We easily would have won this game if we didn’t play like we didn’t know what a basketball was because we actually shot well on jumpshots. We need to just revert the offense back to what it was at the start of the year and deal with losing when we can’t shoot versus having no idea what to do

Most of our other blowouts we couldn’t shoot

So I havent been able to pay attention to the game much until now. I'm guessing it's the same stuff we have had for the last 2 months huh?

Another pitiful game today. Losing to a team that was 5-10 in the conference is crazy. Unless the team can play all their games at TBA they will be out in the first weekend.

Being a UT fan is so difficult sometimes. JFC. Auburn clearly wanted this game more. This season had so much promise. Sad.

VN Store

Back