The Official #25 Tennessee @ Auburn Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, ESPN

Just leaving work and turned on radio. How in the he$$ did we lose? No excuse. Barnes worst coaching job thus far at UT.

So frustrating. Can’t believe Auburn will beat us.

Reactions: Catbone
I'm just glad they actually had a season......most on here have forgotten about that..,,,thus, they can't enjoy it. I never thought that we would be a great team this year. Not sure where that came from actually....
Yeah, losing games is acceptable because theres a pandemic. Tell the AD they should rehire Pruitt because we should just enjoy the face there is a season.

Pearl is a better basketball coach than Rick Barnes. Period.
I don’t think that’s clear. His style matches up well with Barnes’s style but Pearl’s teams here at UT had issues too. He seems to be a better motivator for sure though.

Reactions: Flovol
I got flamed for saying that a few weeks ago, but its true.

He's a good coach and he's going to get you to the tournament. He's made the program relevant.

But, he's not really going to turn them in a national threat and he's not going to acquire a whole lot of hardware.

Florida is in the same boat with Mike White. We win enough to make the tournament (And that's certainly a cool deal), but they are never going to do much more than just that.

So if Pearl magically loses this game, am I allowed to call for him to retire or nah? Not gonna happen but if a miracle happens I’ll be all about it

I can't wait til we send Barnes to a home and stop pretending like we've ever been a contender with him here. Should never have fired Bruce, he's done more than Barnes and had to take three years off.
'

Reactions: 1985Vols

VN Store

Back