The Official #25 Tennessee @ Auburn Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, ESPN

After watching most of the second half, it’s not all on Fullerton, they won’t pass the ball to him, if they do it’s not a good pass. I think he post hard and wants the ball.
It doesn’t matter how well Fulk plays honestly. We’re not interested in getting him the ball because the team has decided he’s done on anything that Gaines wouldn’t also make

Most of us thought this was going to be a top 5 team. Now losing to 11-13 AU (once again) without their best player.

Why must we always suffer.

Reactions: VolBalls33
Our offense has struggled all season. Yet we continue to seemingly run the same offense. I really don’t understand why we don’t change some things up. Why would you keep doing something over and over that doesn’t work.

Cool, enjoy watching them in the tournament...wait

The Pearl slurpers refuse to tell the full story on why he got fired here. Some of them are really blaming the administration for not taking up for him even though he lied to them about the barbecue scandal.

Pretty comical.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
Half the regular posters here seem to think Pearl can roll any team on the court and beat Barnes, so yes, IMO. It isn’t Barnes’s fault that Auburn has been so bad this year.

Well today doesn't help disprove that narrative.

Another day, another inexplicable blown game. Surprised we were able to overcome Vandy's second string at this rate.

Last year's Tennessee team takes this one down to the wire. Which makes no sense lol

I'm glad that our game against Florida is on March 7th unlike the rest of the SEC makeups given that, as of late, we are essentially the worst team in the conference on Saturdays.

This is hard to watch. Why can't this team find itself?
I think there is a lot going on that no one will ever find out. A bunch of kids with some pretty strange things going on in the world.....I know my life has been crazy this past year and I don't have crazy expectations on me every time I wake up.

Reactions: DownTheField
I predicted this would be a 10 point loss, this team is done.....Florida will beat them by 15 next Saturday at TBA........

Reactions: vol94
Our offense has struggled all season. Yet we continue to seemingly run the same offense. I really don’t understand why we don’t change some things up. Why would you keep doing something over and over that doesn’t work.
I think we did change the offense to put everything on the freshmen and it made us worse because we haven’t taught the spacing to make them able to take over (basically what zjc has been talking about). Look at how many midrange shots Springer and Keon take compared to before SEC play

Yeah...you can't give credit for the 10-1 start...only the .500 part. LOL. It all counts btw

This is college basketball; how you start <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< how you finish. Nobody talks about 10-1 starts when you go 1 and done in the NCAAT.

Reactions: tnvols72
Yeah...you can't give credit for the 10-1 start...only the .500 part. LOL. It all counts btw

That came from the announcer you clown. Like they say, its not how you start , its how you finish and Tn is finishing at 500

Lets play like crap all game and then try to come back from double digits in the last 2 minutes again.

In college sports, motivation matters a lot. He’s a great motivator
Yep he lives for this game he is a motivator a stereotypical mob like cheater but a good motivator. Today was their tournament BP put a hot poker on them . We played lackadaisical

Being a UT fan is so difficult sometimes. JFC. Auburn clearly wanted this game more. This season had so much promise. Sad.
I'm just glad they actually had a season......most on here have forgotten about that..,,,thus, they can't enjoy it. I never thought that we would be a great team this year. Not sure where that came from actually....

I’m beginning to think that maybe the whole Indian burial ground curse thing is real.
GBO!!

VN Store

Back