The Official #25 Tennessee @ Auburn Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, ESPN

I’m a bit surprised we weren’t going under the ball screen. Didn’t think they’ve shot it that well.

Now that's an overreaction
You think a team that would be 16-9, trending in the wrong direction and whose last win was an extremely ugly turnover riddled game against Vanderbilt missing 47% of their offense is a lock? I bet the committee won’t think so.

You think a team that would be 16-9, trending in the wrong direction and whose last win was an extremely ugly turnover riddled game against Vanderbilt missing 47% of their offense is a lock? I bet the committee won’t think so.

Dude we're making the NCAAT.

We're not staying long, but we're making it.

Reactions: feathersax
I absolutely love this fan base. Who on earth would want to play in front of the whiney, unfaithful non fans that some of the posters fit into. It doesn't matter which team, some of the "fans" on this site bash them continually. I guess it will take a melt down of the entire AD with a self imposed death penalty and a decades long additional recovery before you so call "Fans" are satisfied. And before you start with Fan being short for "fanatic"; you might want to look up the definition of fanatic. It is an individual with unquestioning loyalty to a cause.

Reactions: feathersax
I think we're just seeing who TN is. They just aren't a top 20 team. And that's ok. They were simply overrated to start the season.
Agree when you have no PG and your 5 is a shell of himself because of sickness you get this product. So now we are relying on true freshman to be the dogs of this team and they play the same position. In CHRIST Alone

Well we only have to watch 3 more games of this, then it’s on to the Kennedy Chandler show next year .

Fulky needs to just sit the rest of the season... he's not truly contributed anything this entire game except phantom turnovers ...

I absolutely love this fan base. Who on earth would want to play in front of the whiney, unfaithful non fans that some of the posters fit into. It doesn't matter which team, some of the "fans" on this site bash them continually. I guess it will take a melt down of the entire AD with a self imposed death penalty and a decades long additional recovery before you so call "Fans" are satisfied. And before you start with Fan being short for "fanatic"; you might want to look up the definition of fanatic. It is an individual with unquestioning loyalty to a cause.
Who are you referring to? Please take it up with them

You described every major fanbase in the country.

So I guess they want to go play D2 ball if they don't want that.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards

VN Store

Back