The Official #25 Tennessee @ Auburn Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, ESPN

Pearl--- standing up entire game yelling and coaching and they are playing confident, swagger, and winning...

Barnes--- sitting on his ass the entire game watching like he bought a ticket as a spectator and makes noise every once in a while--- we playing pathetically and losing...

He should have used the TO after the technical foul call and given the official a 60 sec. a$$ chewing......

Barnes act is tired......
I don’t so. We have had problems getting the ball inbound all game. They probably would stolen the ball and made a layup.

Such an embarrassing effort by Tennessee. I can’t get over how disappointed I am in this team. I had such high hopes for them, but we really just look like a broken team.

I don't know if there is an answer. Simply not playing like a team. Not selfish. I give up.

Pearl--- standing up entire game yelling and coaching and they are playing confident, swagger, and winning...

Barnes--- sitting on his ass the entire game watching like he bought a ticket as a spectator and makes noise every once in a while--- we playing pathetically and losing...
Barnes turning a wreck into a check

Our offense looks like a pickup game of 5 randoms. There is NO team chemistry. Do our guys even practice together?

I'm glad other teams aren't playing in a COVID year. Oh wait

Did I say that? And how many blue bloods are looking at missing the tournament this year? You think that's just coincidence? It impacts everyone but it doesn't necessarily impact them equally.

Reactions: Teeboy
We were up by 10?
Nah, we should have been up by 15 in the first half. I’m saying we probably played about 5 points worse as far as actual offense/defense look this half (based on the way guys are playing but cutting out low effort TOs, etc), mainly due to drawing fouls. Probably deserve to be down by 5 more than we were down in the first half

Reactions: NATHAN05
Just catching bits and pieces of the game. This is pathetic. I mentioned the other day Auburn could beat UT because Auburn still has size and athleticism and to be honest we look like a bad team right now. Bad loss.

VN Store

Back