The Official #25 Tennessee @ Auburn Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, ESPN

We lose this one, lose bad to Florida this week and get bounced the first game of the SEC tourney and we might play our way into the NIT instead
I have a feeling this team would turn down an NIT invite. They just don’t act like they are enjoying this season very much.
GBO!!

They seem to be playing like they don’t care if they win. They have passed up a lot of shots. Over passing is just as bad as takin dog bad shots with the clock running down.
Our shot IQ is terrible. Too many long mid range jumpers, wild turn arounds or stupid deep threes 10 seconds into a possession. Then we panic and try to force it into the paint. This team is talented but has the IQ of a middle school team.

Reactions: hUTch2002
Just catching bits and pieces of the game. This is pathetic. I mentioned the other day Auburn could beat UT because Auburn still has size and athleticism and to be honest we look like a bad team right now. Bad loss.
we definitely needs some bigs to rebound the ball. Seems like both Pons and Fulky are hurt.

We tried to change our entire offense when Fulk showed he didn’t have it this year and it killed us. Shouldn’t have given the ball to the freshmen midyear because it made everyone indecisive. I’d rather see decisive misses than indecisive ones

Watch how much better Tennessee will be with Chandler next year lol .
Better but not great......as long as we are running the offense that we are running I don't see any improvement....It has to change....this is a great example of dinosaur coaching and not adjusting...we have put everything on the Freshmens back and let the seniors slide

VN Store

Back