Requesting prayers

Had to have my little baby, my sweet kitty put to sleep today. Feel foolish because the tears keep coming. Did every thing I could, but still feel like I let her down. The vet said the disease had just progressed too far and there was nothing left to be done. My heart hurts.

**** Cancer.

Had to have my little baby, my sweet kitty put to sleep today. Feel foolish because the tears keep coming. Did every thing I could, but still feel like I let her down. The vet said the disease had just progressed too far and there was nothing left to be done. My heart hurts.

**** Cancer.
Sorry to here this. I was pulling for kitty to get through it.

**** Cancer.

Don't feel foolish. Tears are one of humanity's great assets . Sorry for your loss Weez. Love is love, doesn't matter who or what, loss hurts.

**** Cancer.
You didn't let her down. You loved her enough to be kind to her at the expense of your own pain.

**** Cancer.

Sympathies, weez.

**** Cancer.
One of the toughest things Ive ever had to do in my life also ( my dog was 13) mourn now for your friend and maybe adopt another in the future - so many need to be saved

One of the toughest things Ive ever had to do in my life also ( my dog was 13) mourn now for your friend and maybe adopt another in the future - so many need to be saved
Yes, your local shelter is a perfect place to get your next pet. I recently lost two cats to a coyote or bobcat. We now have a wonderful rescue that will not be given the freedom to come and go as our previous cats did. He has been a blessing and a joy. Sorry for your loss.

**** Cancer.
Sorry Weezer, I just don't know what to say, other than that you gave her a good life, and I know she loved you for it.

**** Cancer.[/

Sorry to hear, prayers for you as you grieve.

**** Cancer.

Nothing foolish about it.
I’m still hurting from my boxer last Saturday.
So sorry for your loss.

**** Cancer.
Sorry to hear that bud!

VN Store

Back