Requesting prayers

MyBloodRunnethOrange

Jesus is Lord
I'm starting a separate thread per request. For those that don't already know, they found a 3 cm tumor on my brain on Friday. I met with the neurosurgeon today. They're doing surgery on the 15th to have it removed. I've asked my daughter to post updates on the progress of the operation when it's done.

Even though I've never met most of you, I consider you guys to be friends, and I value those friendships tremendously. Thank you guys for the friendship, and the awesome community that is Volnation .

I'm starting a separate thread per request. For those that don't already know, they found a 3 cm tumor on my brain on Friday. I met with the neurosurgeon today. They're doing surgery on the 15th to have it removed. I've asked my daughter to post updates on the progress of the operation when it's done.

Even though I've never met most of you, I consider you guys to be friends, and I value those friendships tremendously. Thank you guys for the friendship, and the awesome community that is Volnation .

I am so sorry I didn’t see this earlier. I haven’t been on here much lately because of, well, life. My stuff is so much more insignificant after catching up on yours. Please accept my apologies. God is always with us all, at all times as you know, as for me, anything you need, besides prayer my friend, you got it. Psalms 23 always helps me. 😞.

About 18 months ago a guy at work started having vision episodes. The way he put it, everything just went black momentarily. This went on for a couple weeks and finally, he went to the doctor. They found a tumor that was the size of a tangerine on his brain and less than 72 hours later, he was under the knife.

They removed the tumor, and, luckily, it was benign. 30 days later he was back to work like nothing had ever happened. He had a buzz cut and a visable scar for another month or so and now, you would never even know that any of that ever happened.

MBRO, my Air Force and Big Orange brother, my prayers are with you and your family.

God is with you.

I have a story similar to Malins but the symptoms were much worse. The outcome was the same.

I'll keep up with this thread and will be praying hard. If you don't mind me asking, what is your name? First name is good. Seems like you've mentioned it before, but I'm not sure. I want to say David?

I am so sorry I didn’t see this earlier. I haven’t been on here much lately because of, well, life. My stuff is so much more insignificant after catching up on yours. Please accept my apologies. God is always with us all, at all times as you know, as for me, anything you need, besides prayer my friend, you got it. Psalms 23 always helps me. 😞.
It's not insignificant to us. I'm praying that your test today will go off without a problem, and you'll be getting good news!

I have a story similar to Malins but the symptoms were much worse. The outcome was the same.

I'll keep up with this thread and will be praying hard. If you don't mind me asking, what is your name? First name is good. Seems like you've mentioned it before, but I'm not sure. I want to say David?
My name is Larry. Thank you my friend!

VN Store

Back