Requesting prayers

Back in July my Uncle had been fighting cancer but he mowed his yard went in to do chemo and died. I hate this about MBRO and his family everytime someone passes away from cancer it makes me think of everyone I have lost to cancer My sister my Uncle my friends and my cat. I read this hole thread and I want everyone on here to know I care about you.

Back in July my Uncle had been fighting cancer but he mowed his yard went in to do chemo and died. I hate this about MBRO and his family everytime someone passes away from cancer it makes me think of everyone I have lost to cancer My sister my Uncle my friends and my cat. I read this hole thread and I want everyone on here to know I care about you.
Sorry for your losses, it's a horrible disease. I've lost a few friends, closest being my old pastor.

Hate to hear this. Crazy how close we all become on here. It’s like a group of best friends. Praying hard for Larry’s family. Knowing he is at peace in paradise now is so comforting. My dad fought with his rare autoimmune illness for 10 years (I’m only 24 now) and passed when I was 19. Knowing he is in a peaceful, glorious place makes it easier to deal with going from day to day.

Hate to hear this. Crazy how close we all become on here. It’s like a group of best friends. Praying hard for Larry’s family. Knowing he is at peace in paradise now is so comforting. My dad fought with his rare autoimmune illness for 10 years (I’m only 24 now) and passed when I was 19. Knowing he is in a peaceful, glorious place makes it easier to deal with going from day to day.
Hate to hear that about your dad. It stinks watching someone you love suffer.

VN Store

Back