Requesting prayers

Not directly effected but my very small community lost 3 teenaged girls tonight in a car crash. All 3 was from the high school I attended back in the day. This small area had now lost 9 kids from crashes and another from cancer in the past year. Unreal, hug your kids tight tonight.
That's awful. Praying for the families

This is shaping up to be a bad day. My kitty is very sick, and I'm not sure she's gonna make it. She's at the vet hospital atm. She had another blood transfusion last night, but they said it didn't go so good. I'm hoping for a miracle this morning, and I don't mean UT beating the gators(though that would be a nice throw in).

This is shaping up to be a bad day. My kitty is very sick, and I'm not sure she's gonna make it. She's at the vet hospital atm. She had another blood transfusion last night, but they said it didn't go so good. I'm hoping for a miracle this morning, and I don't mean UT beating the gators(though that would be a nice throw in).
Hate to hear that Weezer. 😥 Hope things go better than you are preparing yourself for.

@MyBloodRunnethOrange how are things going for you ? silly question but do you miss work ? I miss seeing all those posts about it in the most posts thread --
All in all I've been alright. I've been fighting a sinus infection most of the week. I actually do miss work. I got approved for SSDI, so I don't know how that's going to work. I guess i need to talk with someone from HR about it.

All in all I've been alright. I've been fighting a sinus infection most of the week. I actually do miss work. I got approved for SSDI, so I don't know how that's going to work. I guess i need to talk with someone from HR about it.
I also have been stuffed up in my sinuses all week without the ability to blow it out. I’m going have to view being approved for SSDI as a positive thing regardless of what happens. At this point in my life every thing positive is a blessing, and I know you know that. God bless you my friend.

So, sort of good news, for now at least. Kitty made it through her blood transfusion and had a bone marrow aspirate, which we're hoping gives us a definitive diagnosis. She's home now, and resting, but she's not out of the woods. A lot rides on the aspirate giving us a definitive diagnosis and if it's treatable.

Her name is Tinkerbell, and she's my mom's cat. I bought her and her sister, Jasmine, for my mom a few months after my dad passed. They're Persians, and they helped my mom immensely in dealing with her grief. So she means a lot to both me and my mom for reasons that go beyond simply loving your pets. It may be silly to get so worked up over a cat, but I'm really hoping and praying for her to get better.

Got a upper GI this Thursday, anyone had one before? They said it was pretty simple and fast outside of having to drink the God awful crap before the x-rays.

Got a upper GI this Thursday, anyone had one before? They said it was pretty simple and fast outside of having to drink the God awful crap before the x-rays.
I have. Not too bad, I had some burning afterwards, but took some mylanta to ease it.

VN Store

Back