Requesting prayers

UT football is giving VN ulcers!
BANGHEAD2.jpg
rtfm.gif
realmad.gif

Hope everything goes well for all!

I also have been stuffed up in my sinuses all week without the ability to blow it out. I’m going have to view being approved for SSDI as a positive thing regardless of what happens. At this point in my life every thing positive is a blessing, and I know you know that. God bless you my friend.
It's definitely a blessing. Just not sure how it's going to effect my insurance, but God will work all of that out. I just gotta trust Him!
Hope your sinus has cleared up. Mine wasn't as bad today thankfully

How are you and the family doing?
We're doing okay. In going back to Vanderbilt tomorrow for my next imuiontherpy infusion. This will be the 3rd one. Hopefully they're doing some good. I'll find out in a few weeks. Starting back on the chemo pills too. Thanks for asking.

Baby girl is getting ready to move out on her own, so daddy is a bundle of nerves, but it's all good. She's going to be fine.

We're doing okay. In going back to Vanderbilt tomorrow for my next imuiontherpy infusion. This will be the 3rd one. Hopefully they're doing some good. I'll find out in a few weeks. Starting back on the chemo pills too. Thanks for asking.

Baby girl is getting ready to move out on her own, so daddy is a bundle of nerves, but it's all good. She's going to be fine.

Let us know how it goes tomorrow, if you can. Baby girl has been raised right and will be ok, believe that, though she will always come to guys for money and stuff. That’s normal and keeps us feeling needed. 🙂

VN Store

Back