Requesting prayers

Well, this stuff seems to be responding to the imunootherpey treatments. The tumor in the back showed marked improvement according to the doc, and the one in front was unchanged. He's bordered up more treatments. All in all a great report. God is good!
Damn glad to read this, MBRO!

Well, this stuff seems to be responding to the imunootherpey treatments. The tumor in the back showed marked improvement according to the doc, and the one in front was unchanged. He's bordered up more treatments. All in all a great report. God is good!
Oh my gosh!!!! God is so good!!!!!!

Awesome my friend!

Awesome news MBRO.

Best news I've heard in a long time!! God is good! Continued 🙏

Really happy to hear this!

VN Store

Back