Requesting prayers

Tomorrow, heart cath. Next week, liver biopsy. Week after that, more doctors appointments.

Just got the family cat out of the animal hospital where she's been since Sunday. Hefty bill, but hopefully she's okay. She's been severely anemic and had three blood transfusions. I love my animals, but honestly never thought I'd spend that much on one, but she means a lot to my mom. We got her after my dad passed, so if it helps her bounce back, it's worth it for my mom's happiness alone.

Quickly approaching my wit's end on bad happenings though. I need something good. Hopefully we beat BYU this weekend. That would lift my spirits.

Tomorrow, heart cath. Next week, liver biopsy. Week after that, more doctors appointments.

Just got the family cat out of the animal hospital where she's been since Sunday. Hefty bill, but hopefully she's okay. She's been severely anemic and had three blood transfusions. I love my animals, but honestly never thought I'd spend that much on one, but she means a lot to my mom. We got her after my dad passed, so if it helps her bounce back, it's worth it for my mom's happiness alone.

Quickly approaching my wit's end on bad happenings though. I need something good. Hopefully we beat BYU this weekend. That would lift my spirits.
{{{{{ hugs at you }}}}} Weezer! That’s a lot of sh!t to deal with. Keep your head up, and keep fighting. I’ll be thinking of you through your heart cath and the liver bx.

And your mom’s cat. I know how that goes.

Continued prayers!!!

That's a lot to be going through. Praying for you my friend!

Praying everything goes good today.

I know exactly what you are going through with the cat. Rocky was diagnosed with non-regenerative anemia last March and was put on medications. His red blood cell count was in the teens at his lowest and was on the verge of needing a transfusion. Luckily he responded to the meds and didn't need one. He relapsed in last summer when we tried to take him off of medications way too quickly. Luckily, he responded when we put him back on medications, and he just came off of all medications this summer and is doing well! It is a heck of an emotional roller coaster with this disease as he will have a lifetime of issues. It is quite hefty on the wallet with all of the biweekly and/or monthly vet visits.

Home from Nashville. Had a stent put in so I had to stay overnight in the hospital. Pretty wiped out atm. Need to rest and recover before the liver biopsy next week. Hopefully we win tomorrow.

Just now reading this, while waiting for my brother 🙄, this puts things in perspective. 🙏.

Liver biopsy has been cancelled. Apparently when they placed the stent and put me on blood thinners, that made the biopsy a no go. I can't say I'm disappointed because I really wasn't looking forward to it.
Keep on rockin down the road and we’ll keep on lifting you up in prayers for full healing!

VN Store

Back