Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading more of the USC boards. Man most of them are delusional. They said the best defense we have faced is UF and they ranked 44. And they are 26. Bahahaha

UF played Bama and USC has played no one. They are about to get wrecked. I don’t care how good of a defense you think you have. If your offense can’t move the ball, our style of offense will wear your defense out and put up points.
Well, they played Georgia. Who is definitely somebody.

This defense has been impressive. I’m impressed with the entire staff. I mean can you imagine when we get some of RGs, WMs, and BJMs guys in here…. It’s gunna be a good day for our defense. I just hope UT holds on to our position coaches.
I’m just loving the growth, effort, and buy-in of these players that wanted to be here right now! I hope they’re having as much fun playing as I’m having watching!

Last edited:
Thing about it is that you don't get caught everytime or the 1st time. He's probably been doing this type of stuff for a while and his wife probably knew it. He didn't think it was "stupid" until he got busted.
Of course….. he is rich, and famous….. women are throwing themselves at him. It would be hard for anyone of us.

I don't know... Kellen Mond went in the 3rd round last year as did Davis Mills and Hooker if he plays all season will have far more impressive numbers than both of them (maybe combined).
Mond had started since his freshman season and had 9000+ career passing yards. Mills had started most of two seasons and had a school record 509 yards passing game effort. Bodies of work at the SAME SCHOOL. Scouts weigh that pretty heavily. IF Hooker finishes strong this season, he needs to show it wasn’t a fluke.

Mond had started since his freshman season and had 9000+ career passing yards. Mills had started most of two seasons and had a school record 509 yards passing game effort. Bodies of work at the SAME SCHOOL. Scouts weigh that pretty heavily. IF Hooker finishes strong this season, he needs to show it wasn’t a fluke.

Mills played 14 games and his career numbers were 3468 passing yards, 18 TDs 8 INTs with 86 rushing yards and 1 TD

Hooker's at 3732, 32 TDs 8 INTs with 1249 rushing yards and 17 TDs with at least 7 more games, and he'll have accumulated his stats in the ACC & SEC.

Mond I get, 4 year starter in the SEC with solid numbers and great size. But don't sell me some BS like Mills is a better NFL prospect than Hooker, he's not. If the NFL drafted him off that one game where Stanford STILL lost by 27 from 2019 then they'll be more than willing to do the same for Hooker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back