Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beating Kiffin in the same black uni combo he created at night in Neyland would be incredible, even if it massively inflates his ego.

Losing to Kiffin in the same black uni combo he created would be terrible, massively inflate his ego, and the tweeting and trolling by him would be endless. He knows he lives in our heads rent-free.

We first wore the combo against USCj, so I kinda like the idea of doing it to them again. Don't like the nooner tho

Beating Kiffin in the same black uni combo he created at night in Neyland would be incredible, even if it massively inflates his ego.

Losing to Kiffin in the same black uni combo he created would be terrible, massively inflate his ego, and the tweeting and trolling by him would be endless. He knows he lives in our heads rent-free.

We first wore the combo against USCj, so I kinda like the idea of doing it to them again. Don't like the nooner tho

lol the fact people are talking about what color uni we wear against his current team shows just how much he lives in some TN fans heads

The kiffin black unis were put together quick and cheap.. these are going to look good and planned out.. like some effort was put into them. Kind of a reflection of the two coaches

I think it is a weak QB class as well but Hooker probably is a guy like Dobbs that would go mid to late rds because he isn’t going to Wow you in passing workouts

Yeah that's fair...I mean I'm all for him returning next year and having a Heisman campaign type year as well.

But this is his 5th year in college, feel like he may test the waters and if we're lucky he's had a good enough season he could be graded in the top 5 rounds.

Yeah that's fair...I mean I'm all for him returning next year and having a Heisman campaign type year as well.

But this is his 5th year in college, feel like he may test the waters and if we're lucky he's had a good enough season he could be graded in the top 5 rounds.

I want him to comeback just so we don’t have Milton out there.

The kiffin black unis were put together quick and cheap.. these are going to look good and planned out.. like some effort was put into them. Kind of a reflection of the two coaches
I know that, but it changes nothing of what I said lol

I’m still at war with the fruit flies of my apartment. Girlfriend and I have cleaned the place spotless and they’re still here. We’re really kinda stumped on why. Apartment was never really dirty, and it’s even cleaner now.
If you have house plants, check the soil. Could be fungus gnats.

I've got a feeling this team is just starting to gel and show what they're capable of. That could be a frightening thing for our opponents and it just gets scarier for them the later in the schedule they play us. . . or I could still be high from the Mizzou caning.
This is why I don't want Jackson to.come in and be the starter. It took this team 3 games with Hooker to finally gel. Who knows how long with a true freshman

Reading more of the USC boards. Man most of them are delusional. They said the best defense we have faced is UF and they ranked 44. And they are 26. Bahahaha

UF played Bama and USC has played no one. They are about to get wrecked. I don’t care how good of a defense you think you have. If your offense can’t move the ball, our style of offense will wear your defense out and put up points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back