Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t get over that Florida loss. They still had everything left on the table for this season, and they let an ok Kentucky team take their season away from them. Now they have nothing left to play for except maybe spoiling Georgia’s season.

If you want to know why Mullen is Mehlen, that’s why. He really is a good coach, but that guy always finds a way to meh in the worst possible spots. And I don’t know how much longer Florida is going to put up with it.
There’s a thread on swampgas about wanting lane kiffin. They say he’s the reincarnation of spurrier

I'm there too. I'm optimistic because Heupel is a great QB coach and he plays to his player's strengths. But Hooker showed an accuracy on Saturday even with the intermediate passes we haven't seen out of him. It's going to be fascinating to watch what he becomes if he keeps improving. He might have a real shot to be a special QB for us next year if he comes back.

My hope before the season, and honestly still my hope is that Hooker is electric and leaves to be come a 1-3 round QB draft pick.

I think if he does that then it helps us moving forward with recruiting, also helps us keep HB on campus since the starting job would be open for competition again and it also would get the Vols talked about a ton during draft season.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
My hope before the season, and honestly still my hope is that Hooker is electric and leaves to be come a 1-3 round QB draft pick.

I think if he does that then it helps us moving forward with recruiting, also helps us keep HB on campus since the starting job would be open for competition again and it also would get the Vols talked about a ton during draft season.
If Hooker goes 5th round or better that would be insanely impressive. First round?

If Hooker goes first round then we've had a helluva run.

Yeah no shot this happens, Hooker will be back next year unless he decides to try to go make a practice squad or start his normal professional life.... and I like the kid and think he's good so don't think I'm trashing him but round 1-3 in the NFL draft? No shot

There’s a thread on swampgas about wanting lane kiffin. They say he’s the reincarnation of spurrier

68458409.jpg

I think we have almost a full crowd against the cocks. A lot of people I know circled this game at the beginning of the season as the most winnable home SEC game besides Vandy and are traveling from West TN to go. This was the game I planned on going to, but can't because of prior engagements. Also, I think after the Mizzou beatdown, more people are buying tickets.

It’s kind of like when my grandma still calls Clinton the worst president of all time just because he liked some strange.. I just don’t care. Cheating ain’t anyone’s problem but his and his wife’s
Someone with horrible morale standard should not be in a position to lead men, young men, or mentor colleagues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back