Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed, terrible error on planning if true, next week is closer to Halloween and would be a great troll on Lane and Ole Piss

Recruits love **** like this! I figured next week would be a bigger recruiting weekend as well since we would be 4-2 with an outside chance of being ranked if we win

Everything was set up to be hype for Ole Miss, now I don’t really care about the game at all lmfao

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Recruits love **** like this! I figured next week would be a bigger recruiting weekend as well since we would be 4-2 with an outside chance of being ranked if we win

Everything was set up to be hype for Ole Miss, now I don’t really care about the game at all lmfao
You don't care cause the jerseys? little extreme don't ya think?

I think I'd rather not have an extra "distraction" for the Ole Miss game. Take care of business this week (wearing a sweet alt uni) and then truly focus on Ole Miss.

I know it's BVS, but we've had games over the past many years where we put so much into it (alternate uniforms, checker the stadium, GameDay in town, etc.) and I think it makes the players tighter.

I think I'd rather not have an extra "distraction" for the Ole Miss game. Take care of business this week (wearing a sweet alt uni) and then truly focus on Ole Miss.

I know it's BVS, but we've had games over the past many years where we put so much into it (alternate uniforms, checker the stadium, GameDay in town, etc.) and I think it makes the players tighter.
We played pretty well in the grey unis.

What’s our record in the alternate unis?

Reactions: berryvol
I don't know... Kellen Mond went in the 3rd round last year as did Davis Mills and Hooker if he plays all season will have far more impressive numbers than both of them (maybe combined).

I think it is a weak QB class as well but Hooker probably is a guy like Dobbs that would go mid to late rds because he isn’t going to Wow you in passing workouts

Western Kentucky stood out to me here. Tyson Helton is doing a pretty good job there. They're 1-3 but the 3 losses have been really close against much better programs. (Army, Indiana, Michigan State)

It’s not Helton. It’s the new OC and QB from
Houston Baptist that Helton pulled this off-season. He brought the Air Raid system in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back