Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah no shot this happens, Hooker will be back next year unless he decides to try to go make a practice squad or start his normal professional life.... and I like the kid and think he's good so don't think I'm trashing him but round 1-3 in the NFL draft? No shot

I don't know... Kellen Mond went in the 3rd round last year as did Davis Mills and Hooker if he plays all season will have far more impressive numbers than both of them (maybe combined).

Reactions: avolation
Or let him keep playing RB. He is up to 3rd string. Looked good running the ball. I don’t want anyone else to head to the portal. We don’t have enough players as it is…
We have quite a few RBs. As far as Whitehead is concerned, this staff is honoring a promise made by the former staff. I'm not opposed to that. What I am opposed to is using the same tactics the previous staff used to get kids to sign. Promising to play them at the position they are not best at just to get them to sign doesn't really help in the long run. It's one thing to say we'll give you a shot there, but the last staff said "absolutely, we'll let you choose where you want to play". Final decision should come down to where the staff thinks they can contribute the most. Team before individual. And if any individual player does not put team before themselves, let them portal out. Team has to come first.

Reactions: OrangenSC
Are we in on the QB at Lipscomb Academy? I've read some good articles about that prospect. I know we have Jackson, and I'm excited for him. However, if these last few years have taught us anything, it's that we need to have talented options at QB because not every 4 star guy develops into a starter. Sometimes you get Dobbs, and sometimes you get Worley or Guarantano.

I’m still at war with the fruit flies of my apartment. Girlfriend and I have cleaned the place spotless and they’re still here. We’re really kinda stumped on why. Apartment was never really dirty, and it’s even cleaner now.
It's all the BS you spew on VN.....

Incredible that this still happens at least once per season

I’d like that player response as a GIF 😂

Your "I'd like that" is my command.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
For any of you who don’t live in or near Georgia, you have no concept of what it is like dealing with their fans. The smuggest, cockiest, most childish group of folks who, despite having won nothing of significance during the entire lifetime of more than half of the US population, walk around with an unwarranted air of superiority that just makes you want to puke. I can NOT even fathom what they’re going to be like if they win it all. FML
Don’t I know it! I live with one! He tries to be ok when it’s just the two of us but when he gets around other dawgs…omg….

Hadn’t thought of that. It broke down a few months ago and I fixed it, but didn’t think where the bugs could’ve caused it

He was right - garbage disposal. Dealt with it for a month in a rental unit after Hurricane Matthew in Hilton Head.

Alumni Hall pushing black jerseys on twitter makes me think it might actually be this weekend. Which I can't decide if I think is genius or a missed opportunity. I think there are pros and cons for each week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back