Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heupel strikes me as the type of guy who has a notebook with names in his back pocket, but he’ll never let you know about it. He just quietly takes care of business

He comes off as very competitive with a swagger. Recall hearing players in off-season say he was even that way in dodgeball and softball so imagine him in football. He had to be something to do what he did at Oklahoma as a player because it wasn’t like he was this incredibly gifted arm. I love how he coaches all the way through the game whether he is up big or not. He did it at UCF too. If his backups are in he is putting them in situations to make plays not just hand offs up the middle that show you nothing about them. He is giving kids real plays to get film and experience on them in system

We better hope it's true. Heup has to recruit, recruit, recruit.

Personally I like the way they are recruiting. I know we like to see those early commits but, Pruitts staff would have people commit then have higher rated recruits jump in and then drop those guys.

Honestly that is a terrible way to recruit and it’s my understand that this staff is very straight forward. If they want you they want you.

Did someone say black jerseys this weekend for people to be talking about it as a possibility instead of Ole Miss game? I don’t think it makes sense at all to do it for a noon game. They will save it for Ole Miss at night imo. Give the kids added juice and swagger for a big game and atmosphere. Teams don’t usually wear black uniforms during day unless it is their normal outfit. Maybe they pointed to SC before season and even early in season but they also though it would be a night game. Once it was labeled a noon game they surely have changed plans

I’m still at war with the fruit flies of my apartment. Girlfriend and I have cleaned the place spotless and they’re still here. We’re really kinda stumped on why. Apartment was never really dirty, and it’s even cleaner now.
Question do you have real plants in your apartment? If so that might be the cause. They are attracted to them especially if those plants have fungus that you don’t know about

Reactions: #1GatorHater
Did someone say black jerseys this weekend for people to be talking about it as a possibility instead of Ole Miss game? I don’t think it makes sense at all to do it for a noon game. They will save it for Ole Miss at night imo. Give the kids added juice and swagger for a big game and atmosphere. Teams don’t usually wear black uniforms during day unless it is their normal outfit. Maybe they pointed to SC before season and even early in season but they also though it would be a night game. Once it was labeled a noon game they surely have changed plans

As soon as "makes no sense" came into play, that's when I decided, yeah, that's probably what we'll do.

I would think they would have ruled out Ole Miss before the season started. That leaves SC, GA, S. AL, and Van.

Not to get sidetracked, but what’s a good CL app?
Everyone ive tired blows and is full of outdated listings or ads from dealers.
And I’ve been burnt one too many times on eBay.
Idk, I've only used CL once it was the website. Used to use Ebay some, but haven't bought anything in a few years. Tbh most things I just buy new or do without, I don't trust people.

Reactions: Z06VolinWV
Craigslist or Ebay

Craigslist is garbage. Would highly recommend not trying to use that.
Not to get sidetracked, but what’s a good CL app?
Everyone ive tired blows and is full of outdated listings or ads from dealers.
And I’ve been burnt one too many times on eBay.

Would highly recommend not using either of those. I’ve had same issues you have with eBay and Craigslist just doesn’t get enough traffic. Haven’t had success in years on there.

MarketPlace on Facebook was pretty good. I always had success selling stuff on there. I wouldn’t worry about Facebook not coming back. Highly, highly unlikely that happens. Also can try LetGo, OfferUp, or apps like that if you’d like though.

Reactions: Z06VolinWV
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back