'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's a well-known Southeast recruiting analyst against an anonymous VolNation booster. This may very well be the greatest underdog story of all time.

AV's tell-all will be directed by Michael Bay.
Well known, but is he respected?

I want to be confident, I do and I hate being a negative, but I just can’t buy it.
It’s a win win for you lately. You get to keep being negative in this thread and reminding us over and over how you think he’s not coming here. If you’re right you get to say, “see I told you guys. We suck. This class sucks.” But if you’re wrong everyone will be too happy to care and you’ll get to say, “so glad I’m wrong!!! Go Vols!!”

It’s a win win for you lately. You get to keep being negative in this thread and reminding us over and over how you think he’s not coming here. If you’re right you get to say, “Rip. Oh well. Better luck next year.” But if you’re wrong everyone will be too happy to care and you’ll get to say, “Ayyy nice, Go Vols!!”
Fyp

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
When its all over I plan on doing this and doing exactly how you mention. Best part is I do have lots of really great photos that go along with a lot of this that will be really fun to share along with some of these stories.
The book I would pay good money for is the Gruden saga :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Really? You don't vacation to places you are considering moving to. Made it sound like his mind was already made up and he was just in it for the free trip to me.
Lol. Free trip when he’s been here so many times already? Kid could go anywhere in the country literally to great weather to chase college babes but he drags himself and his family across the country for a free trip?

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Lol. Free trip when he’s been here so many times already? Kid could go anywhere in the country literally to great weather to chase college babes but he drags himself and his family across the country for a free trip?
Yeah it doesn’t make much sense unless he’s just doing moose a favor

Would be funny if Darnell picks us, then the rest of the world would be like “Tennessee cheated”. And the media reports that we came outta nowhere blah blah blah since many of them don’t want to think we’re a real contender for him.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Have no idea what to make of this
View attachment 246249
Banks played for Atlanta
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back