'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was literally going home
tenor.gif

Took a visit at the Miami board. Went through a few pages, no mention of us that I could find. They think it's between them and GA 😂
Also, their site layout looks eerily familiar. 🤔 @Freak ?
Darnell Washington (new thread)

I seen this post on their board

From UGA board today:

Darnell Washington had the entire Miami offensive staff visit him yesterday at school, but they are only offering his baby mama free daycare if he comes to Miami. Right now I think Tennessee who is offering 75K, and a secretary job for his baby mama is the biggest threat to him from Georgia's perspective who is offering him 100K and his baby mama a front office job at the University.

From UGA board today:

Darnell Washington had the entire Miami offensive staff visit him yesterday at school, but they are only offering his baby mama free daycare if he comes to Miami. Right now I think Tennessee who is offering 75K, and a secretary job for his baby mama is the biggest threat to him from Georgia's perspective who is offering him 100K and his baby mama a front office job at the University.
We have to start paying mo

From UGA board today:

This for real ?

The key to the HT recruitment was that Tosh Lupoi, the defensive coordinator at Alabama, HT's lead recruiter who was also Polynesian and actually went to HT's high school, left Alabama about 10-15 days before NSD. That totally changed the game, credit to our staff for prevailing once that game changer happened, but that's why we seemingly came out of nowhere in that recruitment.
K Simon was the key;)

It’s a win win for you lately. You get to keep being negative in this thread and reminding us over and over how you think he’s not coming here. If you’re right you get to say, “see I told you guys. We suck. This class sucks.” But if you’re wrong everyone will be too happy to care and you’ll get to say, “so glad I’m wrong!!! Go Vols!!”
Well...in Trippie's defense I think he will be truly ecstatic to be wrong, and miserable if he is right. He is just being honest, I feel the same way he does. I think our guys our being played.

Reactions: TrippieRedd
It’s a win win for you lately. You get to keep being negative in this thread and reminding us over and over how you think he’s not coming here. If you’re right you get to say, “see I told you guys. We suck. This class sucks.” But if you’re wrong everyone will be too happy to care and you’ll get to say, “so glad I’m wrong!!! Go Vols!!”
sounds like gucc ?

I do want this kid to be a Vol. I know they aren’t always right but it is concerning most National guys think UGA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back