'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to be confident, I do and I hate being a negative, but I just can’t buy it.
It’s a win win for you lately. You get to keep being negative in this thread and reminding us over and over how you think he’s not coming here. If you’re right you get to say, “see I told you guys. We suck. This class sucks.” But if you’re wrong everyone will be too happy to care and you’ll get to say, “so glad I’m wrong!!! Go Vols!!”

Volphin_Fan

TrippieRedd

It’s a win win for you lately. You get to keep being negative in this thread and reminding us over and over how you think he’s not coming here. If you’re right you get to say, “Rip. Oh well. Better luck next year.” But if you’re wrong everyone will be too happy to care and you’ll get to say, “Ayyy nice, Go Vols!!”
Fyp

DaddyChad

Really? You don't vacation to places you are considering moving to. Made it sound like his mind was already made up and he was just in it for the free trip to me.
Lol. Free trip when he’s been here so many times already? Kid could go anywhere in the country literally to great weather to chase college babes but he drags himself and his family across the country for a free trip?

MemphisVol3

Would be funny if Darnell picks us, then the rest of the world would be like “Tennessee cheated”. And the media reports that we came outta nowhere blah blah blah since many of them don’t want to think we’re a real contender for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Sponsors