'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I know, just wondering how his recruitment from us and Bama compares to DW's with us and GA.

Similar. We weren't even picked as being in 2nd place tho. And that includes AFTER Lupoi left.

Lupoi leaving being the main factor, is very logical estimation but it's not set in stone.
Like I said, we were supposed to be 3rd regardless, so landing him wasn't "supposed" to happen, not even close. So yeah, landing DW would be similar and definitely not unknown territory for Nieds.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
The key to the HT recruitment was that Tosh Lupoi, the defensive coordinator at Alabama, HT's lead recruiter who was also Polynesian and actually went to HT's high school, left Alabama about 10-15 days before NSD. That totally changed the game, credit to our staff for prevailing once that game changer happened, but that's why we seemingly came out of nowhere in that recruitment.
Well that’s not really what happened but its a good narrative. :)

He just got another FutureCast to UGA from a Midwest Rivals guy to go with Simmons.
I want him a Vol, but those pics of him at UGA giving the “ssshhh” finger leads me to believe he’s been a silent to them...

Bailey to Washington: yo, you know my go-to receivers my TE. I justed beasted this season and won a state championship. Don't be a sell-out like him. Come to the hill with me and I got you, ya heard?
Hope Washington to Bailey isn’t: So the tight end you been throwing too the last few years doesn’t want to play on your college team??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back