'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this kid signs weds, noway it stays secret. The teams he does not sign with will most likely have new Te offers flying out the door. Also after he signs coaches from other schools cannot contact him. Admire his desire to have his moment but he should just have a signing ceremony weds.
Truth

Reactions: Jackcrevol
If this kid signs weds, noway it stays secret. The teams he does not sign with will most likely have new Te offers flying out the door. Also after he signs coaches from other schools cannot contact him. Admire his desire to have his moment but he should just have a signing ceremony weds.
Well hello.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
Really? You don't vacation to places you are considering moving to. Made it sound like his mind was already made up and he was just in it for the free trip to me.

Or that the other trips were more business and this was an opportunity to just relax and spend some time with his future HC and position coach.

I hate to say it and I hope DW changes the narrative, but we haven't been beating UGA in these battles. I'm leaning UGA, but wouldn't be surprised if he picked us.

I think we should probably be in the lead here. jmo.

I think Miami is out because they have a hotshot TE who was a SO this year, Brevin Jordan. He had 35 receptions.

I think Florida is out for the same reason. They have Pitts, who is also a SO. He had 51 receptions.

Bama’s leading TE this year had 12 receptions in the 8 games he played and that was in a pass happy offense. He’s a JR.

Eli was the leading receiving TE for GA with 13 receptions. In 2018 with Chaney as the OC, Nauta had 30 receptions, in a not so pass happy offense. Eli is a SR.

Dom had 20 receptions out of 40 targets and is a SR so who would you think is likely to be more friendly to a reception hungry TE prospect in the immediate future, us or GA? It doesn’t look like anyone else is in the picture.

If he comes here it’s probably going to be because he thinks he personally will have an opportunity to make a significant contribution to the team. If he goes to Georgia I think it will be because he thinks they’ll have a better team even though he may not be a big factor there. jmo.

You, uh, got anything else for us skeet?

Just a little something to get us by for a day or two?

Reactions: WeeohdeeWood
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back