'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The good way of looking at it. If he goes to Ga , it wont end well for him there. As long as Coley is their OC then he will not be a factor in games. Surely he is not this dumb.

Reactions: feathersax
Well that’s not really what happened but its a good narrative. :)

To say that I would like to one day read a book on the inside workings/stories of our recruitments is an understatement.. For the love of all things Big Orange write a Volnation book that at least fictionally parallels some of our greatest and worst recruiting stories

To say that I would like to one day read a book on the inside workings/stories of our recruitments is an understatement.. For the love of all things Big Orange write a Volnation book that at least fictionally parallels some of our greatest and worst recruiting stories
........... after the NCAA dissolves

What if AV is actually just OD when he's too drunk to type out the whole story of what happened?
giphy.gif

When its all over I plan on doing this and doing exactly how you mention. Best part is I do have lots of really great photos that go along with a lot of this that will be really fun to share along with some of these stories.

When its all over I plan on doing this and doing exactly how you mention. Best part is I do have lots of really great photos that go along with a lot of this that will be really fun to share along with some of these stories.

It could be done, would just take a lot of steps to omit any possibly damaging material.
But if that were accomplished, the sales around the southeast alone, would be insane. 😅

Has that 90% went up in your opinion yet? Lol

99% of recruiting is about relationships. You hear it over and over again, from the recruits to the coaches. Most everyone of these kids end up going to the school where they have the best relationships with the staff. Now, are there outliers, of course; but, they are few and far between.

With that said, DW's best relationship is not only with a Vol coach, but it's with Nieds, the best recruiter in the country....and, I dont need any "sources" to tell me that, it's from DW himself...he has said it on more than one occasion; and, their relationship goes back to when the kid was only about 15 yrs old.

This, and following the visits...

Vol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back