'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
any particular reason for the confidence??? to not even sweat the visit he just took here????
Not really. Rusty saying “made some calls coast to coast and lots of UGA buzz”. UGa fans already have DW in pen on the commitment list. He’s setting his fans up for an epic meltdown if he’s wrong.

any particular reason for the confidence??? to not even sweat the visit he just took here????

UT has yet to win one of these battles with a Kirby led UGA. We aren’t recruiting at their level. Need to win one of these to change the narrative. I hope DW is that win.

Not really. Rusty saying “made some calls coast to coast and lots of UGA buzz”. UGa fans already have DW in pen on the commitment list. He’s setting his fans up for an epic meltdown if he’s wrong.
I was just about to post this my friend who is a uga homer just sent it to me

Vol in my opinion. If you consider these three things...

1. The amount of visits to us
2. The use of TEs in a Chaney offense
3. His relationship with Neids that he has stated over and over and over again. Not to mention that’s who his position coach would be.

A player isn’t visiting anywhere across the country SIX times if there’s not an extremely heavy interest there and agreed to have his last OV to be there. I think a lot of the UGA smoke is because it’s UGA and many of their fans/following believe they get 100% of who they want. Anyone they don’t get they coincidentally “backed off” from or “wasn’t really a take”.

It was always my impression that Tootoo what's closer to Tennessee than Alabama all along possibly because of the Kevin Simon connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back