Jeremy Banks Tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
You ever sat in an emergency room after a cop has been shot? Ever been in a life or death situation with someone shooting at you? Yeah, im judgemental of anyone that boast about shooting at cops. Highly doubt your sorry about anything ive gone through. Hopefully though you saw my post on the second message he sent out.
U know sometimes people can keep it too 💯 when they speak. His mistake was thinking that the rest of the world 👀 things the way he does. He only said what everyone else from that area thinks but doesnt say to people outside of the community. If u didnt grow up in that type of environment then of course u are going to be outraged. If u have spent any long periods of time in that area then u know the relationship with minorities and law enforcement are strenuous at best. Im not justifying anything he said, I just understand that background and his reasoning for thinking that way. He might have been wrong for what he said, but that kid just lost free education, support from the administration, and has to go back to the streets of Memphis. I think he has suffered enough.

Ever wonder why we get beat by those three schools by a combined 60 points every year? This is why...

Lol no it’s not. We’ve went through Dooley, Kiffin, butch, and now rebuilding again under Pruitt on top of like a hundred different athletic directors and a million different strength and conditioning programs and position coaches/coordinators. Meanwhile bama has Saban and frankly has been owning basically everyone, not just us. Uga fired richt and Kirby inherited a much better situation in every way than Pruitt, and yet we still won 2 in a row against them a few years back. And Florida? They’ve always owned us unless you go back to over 30 years ago, even when we had Fulmer and a roster with more “questionable” character guys. Keep living in dream land.
The coaches know more about banks situation than you and they seen fit to give him the boot even while keeping Thompson after his whole situation. Just gonna have to come to terms with it my dude and move on.

No. I know one of his math teachers from Cordova. Not sure which class, but she said he is a good kid and she knew him for a few years.
Oh, I’m sure he’s “a good kid”. Did she also say that his anti-cop comments, hid threatening to see the young female around campus and the behavior which caused his girlfriend to take out a restraining order “just isn’t who he is”? That’s the standard line, right?

Not sure why, but it always amazes me that these are kids/adults dependent upon the narrative.

If you are around enough 18-20 year olds, you realize they are really still just kids. Some are just more responsible than others.

Seems people on this board only like to call them adults when there are disciplinary issues involved. It helps justify their perception that the punishment fit the “crime”.

Reactions: KBVol and 82_VOL_83
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back