Jeremy Banks Tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe not. I'm pro-cop, meaning all for the real cops who don't violate their department policies, rights of citizens, who are killers who lie about what they did. The real problem is PDs do not actively weed out the ones who use their badges to commitment murder, evidence planting, and other despicable acts. The ones who give the cops reputations of being just as bad or worse than the people they're supposed to be protecting society against. They need to get rid of the bogus cops and filthy ones within their ranks. Right now they're not refusing to do so.
Of all the cops ive personally seen get fired (approx) 7, all of them were turned on by other cops

So you think Banks just woke up one morning and said hey I love cops, hey I respect others?
No one can change overnight but they can act like they've changed.
You are gullible.
Apparently reading comprehension is a weak point for you. At what point did I even claim to know whether or not he has changed? Unless you directly know Banks you are just like the rest of us and are clueless about what is going on with him behind the scenes.

I do not have an opinion on whether or not he rejoins the team, for I am merely a fan and know absolutely nothing about what is happening behind closed doors. But as someone who has a troubled past myself and finally made the very most of more than one "2nd chance" I pray he gets his life together and becomes someone who can make a difference to society.

Maybe climb down from that high horse you're riding on and take a wait and see approach with Banks, may help you in your day to day life with people you actually have contact with?

It's true, either that or they up mysterious killed. If you really want to know, GOOGLE has quite a few such incidents. The goods get kicked out or worse, while the bad ones get merit awards. If PDs clean up this mess, they'd be trusted, even loved I dare say. Except for criminals and punks, the majority of people across any color lines just want honest but tough cops. It's why old-time TV series like Dragnet, ChiPs, Kojack, Mannix, Matlock, Starsky & Hutch, and even Remington Steele were so popular among a wide spectrum of audiences in their time. It's why I and many kids of my generation often wanted to grow up and be cops, only to grow up and become disillusioned due to the thuggism too many cops exhibit today. I for one want the told-time cops back. They could toughies you didn't want to mess with when necessary, but they could just as honest, trustful, and likable as well. The generation of eager to kill and lie hadn't appeared then.

Apparently reading comprehension is a weak point for you. At what point did I even claim to know whether or not he has changed? Unless you directly know Banks you are just like the rest of us and are clueless about what is going on with him behind the scenes.

I do not have an opinion on whether or not he rejoins the team, for I am merely a fan and know absolutely nothing about what is happening behind closed doors. But as someone who has a troubled past myself and finally made the very most of more than one "2nd chance" I pray he gets his life together and becomes someone who can make a difference to society.

Maybe climb down from that high horse you're riding on and take a wait and see approach with Banks, may help you in your day to day life with people you actually have contact with?

He's coming back. A lot of people are going to be disappointed.

He's coming back. A lot of people are going to be disappointed.
Like I said, I'm fine with whatever the coaches decide, they have the information. I don't get the complete condemnation some posters bestow. Yes, what he said and did was wrong in every sense of the word, but I'm not going to judge him for something he has to answer for.

So should we expect an announcement that Banks will be back in time for Mizzou?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back