Jeremy Banks Tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you are cause he told me that the dallas news is reporting that the majoirty of cops kill innocent people or something.
"I wash born here, an I wash raished here, and dad gum it, I am gonna die here, an no sidewindin' bushwackin', hornswagglin' cracker croaker is gonna rouin me bishen cutter."

Gabby Volfannbama

Reactions: knucklehead_vol
I think Luke is referring to the MAJORITY who get in a jam and insert GOD . We pretty much know that God isn't going to be found where JB hangs out. Seriously. "Depart from me, I never knew you."

Not true. God goes where the sinners are. In other words, His Son came to save that which was lost, not what was found. So He'd be found where JB hangs out if it's so heavily infested with lost souls. Get it to know the REAL God, John, not mainstream media fiction or the biased beyond compare so-called conservative folks.

Not true. God goes where the sinners are. In other words, His Son came to save that which was lost, not what was found. So He'd be found where JB hangs out if it's so heavily infested with lost souls. Get it to know the REAL God, John, not mainstream media fiction or the biased beyond compare so-called conservative folks.
This...

I think Luke is referring to the MAJORITY who get in a jam and insert GOD . We pretty much know that God isn't going to be found where JB hangs out. Seriously. "Depart from me, I never knew you."
No, " We" don't know any such thing. I want to laugh, but I won't.

Reactions: vollygirl
A "Lot" Of Cops are Thugs? NO NO & NO. A few Bad Cops? I'll agree. And, I'm not the wayward one here. Check your Mirror. Just do right and don't put yourself at odds with the Law. NOVEL IDEA.

John, its not a few cops. There's a culture within police departs, often tolerated or encouraged by their superiors. The culture of cops with EXTREME racist attitudes. In Penn. recently, a PD administrator refused to remove a cop proven to be an active member of a White Supremacist group. Despite the fact, the hate posts he had put up on the site that proved his bias. This is typical. It'a culture PDs condone as do people who claim what you claim. They don't want facts, they prefer alternate facts.

Why this photo from a shooting range has become part of the conversation on race and policing

Last edited:
Reactions: VolsdeepVFL
A "Lot" Of Cops are Thugs? NO NO & NO. A few Bad Cops? I'll agree. And, I'm not the wayward one here. Check your Mirror. Just do right and don't put yourself at odds with the Law. NOVEL IDEA.

John, its not a few cops. There's a culture within police departs, often tolerated or encouraged by their superior of cops with EXTREME racist attitudes. In Penns, recently, a PD administrator refused to remove a cop proven to be an active member of a White Supremacist group. Despite the fact, the hate posts he had put up on the site that proved his bias. This is typical. It'a culture PDs condone as do people who claim what you claim. They don't want facts, they prefer alternate facts. Why this photo from a shooting range has become part of the conversation on race and policing

John, its not a few cops. There's a culture within police departs, often tolerated or encouraged by their superior of cops with EXTREME racist attitudes. In Penns, recently, a PD administrator refused to remove a cop proven to be an active member of a White Supremacist group. Despite the fact, the hate posts he had put up on the site that proved his bias. This is typical. It'a culture PDs condone as do people who claim what you claim. They don't want facts, they prefer alternate facts. Why this photo from a shooting range has become part of the conversation on race and policing

I guess they haven't heard about the Iron Cross MC.

"I wash born here, an I wash raished here, and dad gum it, I am gonna die here, an no sidewindin' bushwackin', hornswagglin' cracker croaker is gonna rouin me bishen cutter."

Gabby Volfannbama
Im all in your head huh?

Anybody think Banks gets a second chance?

Honestly, I would be good with it just knowing what has been released. He made a mistake, we all have, let's move on and give him a zero tolerance chance. Any more screw ups and he's gone.

Of course, I'm sure none of us really know all the details or mitigating factors.

We do not know what is going on with him behind the scenes to help him become a better person? Is he still enrolled? If so I would assume he has been getting much needed help.

So you think Banks just woke up one morning and said hey I love cops, hey I respect others?
No one can change overnight but they can act like they've changed.
You are gullible.

I guess they haven't heard about the Iron Cross MC.

Maybe not. I'm pro-cop, meaning all for the real cops who don't violate their department policies, rights of citizens, who are killers who lie about what they did. The real problem is PDs do not actively weed out the ones who use their badges to commitment murder, evidence planting, and other despicable acts. The ones who give the cops reputations of being just as bad or worse than the people they're supposed to be protecting society against. They need to get rid of the bogus cops and filthy ones within their ranks. Right now they're not refusing to do so.

I'm guessing lot of those not wanting to give him a second chance are hypocritical born again or a wee bit racist. Not all but a lot.

Said

Said where he is from cops get shot. Then brought it back up and the female officer in training asked him are you threatening to shoot me. Not a good look. The police were trying to help him the entire time.
Don't have an issue with any of that. He was wrong... then he doubled down... then he tripled down. But what he said does not constitute a threat to kill an officer. It constitutes a big mouth.

I'm guessing lot of those not wanting to give him a second chance are hypocritical born again or a wee bit racist. Not all but a lot.

I'm guessing all those that said he shouldn't get another chance mean they don't want him to get a second chance here, at UT, not that he shouldn't get another chance period. And if someone does feel that way, I'm guessing they don't claim to practice religion at all.

Just a guess.

Reactions: Big Al Orange

First why are you attacking Christians?

Just be honest... You don't have a problem with what he did. Do you?
He got a second chance after threatening police officers and then we find that he threatened a girl on campus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back