Jeremy Banks Tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Banks as a football player. If he is trying to get back on the team and goes through what the staff requires of him, then so be it. I'll leave judgement to those that know the situation closer than I do.

Reactions: knucklehead_vol
It's true, either that or they up mysterious killed. If you really want to know, GOOGLE has quite a few such incidents. The goods get kicked out or worse, while the bad ones get merit awards. If PDs clean up this mess, they'd be trusted, even loved I dare say. Except for criminals and punks, the majority of people across any color lines just want honest but tough cops. It's why old-time TV series like Dragnet, ChiPs, Kojack, Mannix, Matlock, Starsky & Hutch, and even Remington Steele were so popular among a wide spectrum of audiences in their time. It's why I and many kids of my generation often wanted to grow up and be cops, only to grow up and become disillusioned due to the thuggism too many cops exhibit today. I for one want the told-time cops back. They could toughies you didn't want to mess with when necessary, but they could just as honest, trustful, and likable as well. The generation of eager to kill and lie hadn't appeared then.
What is this? This has got to be a joke. If not then

1572982258267.gif

So you think Banks just woke up one morning and said hey I love cops, hey I respect others?
No one can change overnight but they can act like they've changed.
You are gullible.
I'm not speaking for JB, but you're dead wrong on people being able to change in an instant. Most may laugh or scoff, but I did. I was a flat out drunk, doing drugs, and hated being told about God. I went to church one Sunday to just shut my parents up, and ended up getting saved (that's where most may laugh, but idc). I instantly changed, and haven't looked back. Not perfect by any means, but my life was changed in a moment, and I've never been the same. I just say that because people can change instantly, and I believe people can without religion.

That’s fine I don’t think I could understand your brand of reasoning anyways your sentences barely makes sense

Man, you can't understand anything. Now, I don't know if it's hereditary or your habit of butting your head into the pointed end of an anvil. So your lack of cognitive ability might or might not be your fault.

Reactions: vol445
Man, you can't understand anything. Now, I don't know if it's hereditary or your habit of butting your head into the pointed end of an anvil. So your lack of cognitive ability might or might not be your fault.
Or perhaps a little less time in the woods and more with your English teacher would have been helpful

I'm not speaking for JB, but you're dead wrong on people being able to change in an instant. Most may laugh or scoff, but I did. I was a flat out drunk, doing drugs, and hated being told about God. I went to church one Sunday to just shut my parents up, and ended up getting saved (that's where most may laugh, but idc). I instantly changed, and haven't looked back. Not perfect by any means, but my life was changed in a moment, and I've never been the same. I just say that because people can change instantly, and I believe people can without religion.

Damn. Just when you think you know someone. Even though it's the internet and anonymous for the most part, wow. Glad to see your past all that.

Or perhaps a little less time in the woods and more with your English teacher would have been helpful

I had a HOT English teacher years ago. If you're referring to her, DANG!!!! We both have put on years now. Oh, you never know.

First why are you attacking Christians?

Just be honest... You don't have a problem with what he did. Do you?
He got a second chance after threatening police officers and then we find that he threatened a girl on campus.
Attacking Christians? Massive eye roll for the least prosecuted group of all time

Thanks for sharing your story Joe. I’ve seen the Lord work miracles in people’s lives many times and completely turn things around just like you said. I hope Banks can use this experience as a positive thing in the long run and I will pull for him whether he gets a chance to wear the orange again or not. At least he’s trying to take steps in the right direction and hopefully he can keep good folks around him.

Fact is, every mistake is magnified 10000x in today's culture. If this helps the kid going foward then he should be supported

It’s not the first time he’s done things like this though. These guys need support but in no way does Tennessee need to give endless chances. We aren’t the Oakland Raiders

Reactions: Big Al Orange
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back