Jeremy Banks Tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet still having to basic logic to you.

Nonsense. Millions of people don't get a college education - and don't get one simply because they can play football - and aren't JB.
Passing off? It's his responsibility to recognize opportunities in front of him. If he can't do that here, maybe he can't do it at another school, either.

Fill the space with someone who isn't a thug-life enamored dick.
Language getting coarser...logic as a crutch word getting more redundant. Not a good night for our self declared Humanity Minister. 😎

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
He got frustrated and quit. That's all. A new staff came in and basically re-recruited him
You’ve reinvented history. Commonly known facts aren’t a hindrance to you. He was kicked off the team and had to campaign for a second chance.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
It is not an "unknown", it is a known, he's been "thuggin", we know he is a thug, or he doesn't tell the truth about being a thug. For some a couple of months off the team, has turned him around from being a thug, and the stalking of a female on campus, to a near saint. I don't believe it.
No it’s your opinion of him. No amount of histrionics and desperation from you makes it more than that. Common traits of the self deluded elitist.

Reactions: m1al
I can tell by your post, you're a super-hero type guy, good for you sir, you're great! As an American I would recommend reporting this sort of thing in writing and in person to Federal Law Enforcement, etc. We are a nation of laws-not criminals. But your "tiger kick" thing, from a bruce lee movie no doubt, sounds good-to a 14year old punk and a 35 year old idiot living in his moms house, but in reality, utilizing our Legal System would be the right thing to do.
You’d call the police on the police talking out of school in a bar? Cool...we don’t get to hobknob with HOF hall monitors too often! You’re goofy...don’t ever change.

Language getting coarser...logic as a crutch word getting more redundant. Not a good night for our self declared Humanity Minister. 😎

...said the heatsink where logic goes to die in a hail of imaginary wit. I don't understand people like you that can't respond to an argument or question put to you without inanity and insult.

I forget how dismal some can be, and frankly it makes me feel badly for having engaged you at all.

Reactions: vols40 and I40flyer
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back