Jeremy Banks Tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok hotshot there is your proof.

Hotshot? Can't simply disagree around here without catching crap. Lol.

Thank you for doing the work. I knew there were some that said that but I was too lazy to search.

Yea, I'm joking. I should have known it was him. Good job.

Hotshot? Can't simply disagree around here without catching crap. Lol.

Thank you for doing the work. I knew there were some that said that but I was too lazy to search.

Yea, I'm joking. I should have known it was him. Good job.
Well, in my defense, you did say I was FOS. LOL

Soooo, are we going to totally ignore the fact that Memphis does indeed have a LOT of thugs?
No, you don't have to ignore anything. That also includes not ignoring the fact that Memphis also has a lot of great kids that could really help the Vols. The problem is that too often, people only see the bad side. There are some Jeremy Banks out there but there are a lot of kids like Eric Gray as well.

No, you don't have to ignore anything. That also includes not ignoring the fact that Memphis also has a lot of great kids that could really help the Vols. The problem is that too often, people only see the bad side. There are some Jeremy Banks out there but there are a lot of kids like Eric Gray as well.
I agree with that!

You're asking for it. Lol.

I don't think we should stop recruiting there. I know you didn't suggest that, but I just wanted to get that out there before I got accused of saying differently.
I like living on the edge lol

Reactions: Behr
Something happened and he took the opportunity to repair his image.

It’s not right but people do it all the time. It wouldn’t surprise me if afterward he was back to saying the same things he said on the video.
Fact is, every mistake is magnified 10000x in today's culture. If this helps the kid going foward then he should be supported

Lol, always love masking stupidity with Christianity. I forgot to pray before saying we shoot cops....lol ( assuming thats what he is referring to)
How bout just own up to his own stupidity instead of hiding behind religion?
I'm a Christian but it really annoys me when people attribute every single occurrence in their life to God. It's incredibly arrogant

Reactions: volfannbama
This is the same argument a few people use to justify Banks behavior saying some cops shoot innocent people. Both are stupid and warrant no attention.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
I'm a Christian but it really annoys me when people attribute every single occurrence in their life to God. It's incredibly arrogant
Really? You're a Christian? All of our lives are because OF God. Every single occurrence of life is because OF God. How is that arrogant? Simply don't understand your logic here.

This is the same argument a few people use to justify Banks behavior saying some cops shoot innocent people. Both are stupid and warrant no attention.
So it's stupid to look at the good people who come out of a city too instead of judging everyone by the bad people? Whatever

Really? You're a Christian? All of our lives are because OF God. Every single occurrence of life is because OF God. How is that arrogant? Simply don't understand your logic here.

I think Luke is referring to the MAJORITY who get in a jam and insert GOD . We pretty much know that God isn't going to be found where JB hangs out. Seriously. "Depart from me, I never knew you."

Reactions: lukeneyland
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back